First Impressions Preschool
- We are proud to announce the opening of our second location, First Steps Preschool at 2339 N. Hayden Road in Scottsdale, just north of Oak.
- (480) 949-5552 First Steps has been chosen to participate in the First Things First Pre-K Expansion program and has a limited number of scholarships available.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$80 per week for after school care, $145 per week for preschool, $150 per week for Toddlers, $155 per week for Full day Kindergarten and $185 per week for Infant care. Limited Scholarships Available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marcie Berman|
|Admissions Associate||Sandi Brighella|
- First Impressions Preschool believes that each child is unique and holds tomorrow's future in the palm of their hand. We take pride in offering quality programs for infants and preschoolers, an accelerated full-day kindergarten program and KidzKamp for school aged children. Our goal is to help students develop self-discipline, independence and a sense of identity. Our curriculum allows opportunities to explore and create and stresses the social, physical and intellectual learning skills necessary for positive growth.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-1
9606 E Kalil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)451-3130 7.7 NS-1
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 67 students
4140 N. Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)946-0570 1 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 86 students
15815 N 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)493-5340 11.3 PK-K
- Phoenix Grades: NS | 55 students
3801 E Greenway Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)867-9179 11.1 NS
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.