Ville De Marie Academy
Tel: (480) 947-9441
- Ville de Marie Academy was founded by a small group of devoted Catholic parents, wholly committed to the intellectual and moral formation of their children, striving to embrace Holy Mother Church's call to the laity to play a vital role in the renewal of Catholic education in America.
- We are a private, independent Catholic academy, providing students in grades K-12 with a truly outstanding education in the classical liberal arts in an environment that is conducive to the formation of the whole person. Loyal to the Magisterium of the Church, and grounded in the method and principles of St. Ignatius of Loyola, our purpose is to cultivate wisdom and virtue by nourishing the souls of our students on all that is true, beautiful, and good, so that, in Christ, the student is better able to attain the noble end for which he was created C to know, love, and glorify God.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 820 students
9701 E Bell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 634-8200 12.7 9-12
- Scottsdale Grades: 9-12 | 132 students
7410 E Sutton Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 948-3300 10.3 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.