The Marion Burton School
- The Marion Burton School is located on the facility of The New Foundation and offers educational services to students ages eleven through eighteen.
- These services are extended to students residing in the residential treatment center (RTC), the therapeutic group home (THG) and day students.
- The school operates on a year-round schedule consisting of five quarters.
- High school students earn credit for each completed course per session.
- Basic academic courses are offered for both elementary, middle and high school students as well as the opportunity to participate in physical education and art.
- The school's responsibility is to provide learning experiences that empower young people allowing them to make informed and responsible decisions so they can successfully reintegrate into the community or the least restrictive environment for the student.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, SLD, ED|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Marion Burton School also viewed these schools: Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School, Tesseract School, Arizona Lutheran Academy, Northwest Christian School and St Marys High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(480)646-8200 3.6 6-12
- Phoenix Grades: 9-12 | 535 students
2525 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602)251-2511 11.9 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.