The Marion Burton School
- The Marion Burton School is located on the facility of The New Foundation and offers educational services to students ages eleven through eighteen.
- These services are extended to students residing in the residential treatment center (RTC), the therapeutic group home (THG) and day students.
- The school operates on a year-round schedule consisting of five quarters.
- High school students earn credit for each completed course per session.
- Basic academic courses are offered for both elementary, middle and high school students as well as the opportunity to participate in physical education and art.
- The school's responsibility is to provide learning experiences that empower young people allowing them to make informed and responsible decisions so they can successfully reintegrate into the community or the least restrictive environment for the student.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD, SLD, ED|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Marion Burton School also viewed these schools: Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School, Arizona Lutheran Academy, Northwest Christian School, St. Marys High School and St. Paul's Preparatory Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ScottsdaleGrades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 181 students
6036 S 27th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85041
- PhoenixGrades: NS-12 | 1298 students
16401 N. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053
- PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 540 students
2525 N 3rd St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- PhoenixGrades: 8-12 | 30 students
Po Box 32650
Phoenix, AZ 85064
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.