Scottsdale Umc Cooperative Preschool & Kdgn
- Scottsdale United Methodist Cooperative Preschool and Kindergarten, established in 1965, is a non-profit, non-denominational, parent participation school.
- Parents participate as teachers assistants and observers in their childs classroom on a rotating basis.
- Research tells us the most influential factor in student acheivement is parental involvement in school.
- Most classes are part time from 9AM - 12 PM, 2 to 5 days per week.
- Children must be 2 to 6 years of age and fully potty trained.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is $100-$315 monthly based on desired class|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kate S|
- curriculum is child centered and includes life skills, music, math, language, science, art, and much more
- Transitional Kindergarten class boasts individual attention and kindergarten preparation with certified master teacher
- qualified staff dedicated to working with families of young children
- extended care program from 12:00PM - 2:00PM
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-1
9606 E Kalil Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)451-3130 7.1 NS-1
- Scottsdale Grades: NS-K | 86 students
3130 N. Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)941-4094 1 NS-K
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 69 students
6261 N. Granite Reef Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
(480)948-3606 2.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.