Scottsdale Umc Cooperative Preschool & Kdgn
Scottsdale United Methodist Cooperative Preschool and Kindergarten, established in 1965, is a non-profit, non-denominational, parent participation school.
Parents participate as teachers assistants and observers in their childs classroom on a rotating basis.
Research tells us the most influential factor in student acheivement is parental involvement in school.
Most classes are part time from 9AM - 12 PM, 2 to 5 days per week.
Children must be 2 to 6 years of age and fully potty trained.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition is $100-$315 monthly based on desired class
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- curriculum is child centered and includes life skills, music, math, language, science, art, and much more
- Transitional Kindergarten class boasts individual attention and kindergarten preparation with certified master teacher
- qualified staff dedicated to working with families of young children
- extended care program from 12:00PM - 2:00PM
Endorse Scottsdale Umc Cooperative Preschool & Kdgn. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.