International School of Arizona
Academics and Faculty
(School Uniform Required)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Gardening, Girls Scouts, Homework Club, Mad Science, Model UN, Robotics, STEM Challenges
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Guitar, Painting, Rhythm & Percussion, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Dance, Gymnastics, JumpBunch, Martial Arts, Multi-sport with virtual reality, Parkour, Soccer, Tennis, Trampoline, Yoga
- For over 23 years we have been passionately offering the opportunity of a progressive international education and advanced multi-lingual academics in a safe, diverse and nurturing environment.
- Our evolving, adaptive curriculum follows the requirements of the French Ministry of Education / Le Ministre de l`Education Nationaleand the Spanish Ministry of Education / El Ministerio De Education y Ciencia .
- This curriculum is brought to life for each of our students by our amazing ISA teachers - our greatest asset and the foundation of our school. With vast international backgrounds, teaching experiences and advanced degrees held by many, your child will expand and develop their social skills, manners, experiential art, music and academics - all immersed in French or Spanish language.
- The demand for more language exposure in schools has led to more and more public, private and charter schools offering second language classes as a weekly enrichment or elective class. In traditional second language classes such as these, the target language is the subject of instruction, often representing just one hour weekly. Language immersion, however, uses the target language to teach other subjects such as mathematics, science, social studies, music and art. This allows your child to learn a second language naturally - never even realizing the point they become fluent. They just do.
Endorse International School of Arizona. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards