- ISA has moved into our newly acquired campus and has consolidated its 3 sites into one new home at 9522 E. San Salvador Drive. We offer full time/full week French and Spanish immersion programs for children from the early childhood ages of 2, through our Middle School at 8th grade.
- The French program follows the curriculum of the French Ministry of Education and the Spanish program follows the Ministry of Education and Science of Spain.
- Our curriculum, which emphasizes second language acquisition through immersion, also focuses on integrating subjects, as in STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Environment, Arts and Math).
- We offer rigorous traditional academic subjects, as well as fine arts, music, eLearning and physical education.
- We introduce the third language in grade 4 and English language arts is introduced from PreK (4 years old).
- Our after school program offers homework class, to help children whose parents do not dominate in the target language, as well as judo, coding, robotics, chess, gymnastics, and much more.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||yes|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(School Uniform Required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 16 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,795|
|Admissions Director||Allison Grady|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Blum|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Gymnastics, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballGymnastics, Soccer,
- Our small school advantage will give your (grand)-children their future edge for university admissions and in the workplace:
- Enroll now and observe: -academic and native proficiency in two and three languages-highly developed brain functioning leading toward improved creativity, critical thinking, social skills & problem solving-combination of rigorous European & U.S. teaching styles-Triple accreditation: French Ministry of Ed., Spain Cervantes Institute, U.S. AdvancEd-English scores 1-2 years above grade level on U.S. norm-referenced examinations-Tailored programs for older students with no Spanish/French/English proficiency-Innovator lab (maker space) for creativity and design opportunities-small school AND small class size advantage-unique after school activities and extra care offerings-your child`s happiness-your family`s integration into a diverse, multicultural, multi-ethnic community
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScottsdaleGrades: PK-K | 73 students
6261 N. Granite Reef Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
ScottsdaleGrades: PK-K | 67 students
4140 N. Miller Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
I have two children that attend ISA, and I have loved this school. I am very picky, and have researched schools extensively. You just can't beat learning a second language. This school is rare in that language immersion is COMPLETE; this is really the only way to be truly fluent. They get English instruction, and score high in English tests, and state tests that are in English--no worries there. I feel like any concern I have will be addressed. The parents are very involved, and it is a true community feel to the school! There truly is no other school like it in AZ. Both directors are great, and are SO involved with the school.
- Posted by Parent - sarav
We also send our children there and love the education they receive and the dedication of the teachers and staff. You will be amazed how quickly they learn a second language.
- Posted by Parent - ericb
Our children have been going to the school for years and it is the best gift we could have ever given them. They have a great understanding of the world and are fluent in a second language. Very challenging curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - eric