Academics and Faculty
School Uniform Required
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mad Science, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Guitar, Painting, Rhythm & Percussion
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Martial Arts, Tennis
- The International School of Arizona focuses on educating and developing students to be multilingual, global citizens who have the drive, capacity and skills to positively impact the world.
- We are a private, non-profit, independent school that is dedicated to academic excellence, advanced multilingual fluency, and global awareness. As an international community, we have a culturally diverse group of students, families, staff and faculty.
- French and Spanish immersion programs start at 18 months to Grade 8, and an English program with second language acquisition is available in Middle School, no prior language immersion needed.
- Located in the heart of Scottsdale Arizona, our campus offers a safe and nurturing environment with small class sizes and highly qualified teachers who are native French, Spanish and English speakers.
- Our evolving, adaptive curriculum follows the requirements of theFrench Ministry of Education / Le Ministre de l`Education Nationaleand theSpanish Ministry of Education / El Ministerio De Education y Ciencia.
- The curriculum is brought to life for each of our students by our amazing ISA teachers - our greatest asset and the foundation of our school. With vast international backgrounds, teaching experiences and advanced degrees held by many, your child will expand and develop their social skills, manners, experiential art, music and academics - all immersed in French or Spanish language.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does International School of Arizona cost?
What is the acceptance rate of International School of Arizona?
What sports does International School of Arizona offer?
What is International School of Arizona's ranking?
When is the application deadline for International School of Arizona?
Endorse International School of Arizona. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards