Arizona International Academy
- Arizona International Academy is committed to distinctive quality education beginning in the primary grade levels.
- Strong foundational skills are taught through a variety of excellent curriculum and worthwhile activities and field trips.
- AIA believes in academic excellence based upon the students' individual abilities.
- We offer a strong academic program with many activities and special interest classes.
- We believe that a personal relationship with God is the single most important part of our educational process.
- We believe that Christian Service and sharing the Good News with our fellow human beings is essential in the development of the whole person.
- AIA believes that learning must be an active adventure, integrating the spiritual, mental, physical, cultural and social aspects of life.
- AIA believes that parents are the primary teachers in a child's life.
- We want our students' parents to be actively involved in the learning process that takes place in our classrooms.
- The AIA learning environment encourages the freedom of individual thought yet, at the same time, requires students to take responsibility for their own actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-9|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Arizona International Academy also viewed these schools: International School of Arizona.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.