Arizona International Academy
Tel: (480) 948-3419
- Arizona International Academy is committed to distinctive quality education beginning in the primary grade levels.
- Strong foundational skills are taught through a variety of excellent curriculum and worthwhile activities and field trips.
- AIA believes in academic excellence based upon the students' individual abilities.
- We offer a strong academic program with many activities and special interest classes.
- We believe that a personal relationship with God is the single most important part of our educational process.
- We believe that Christian Service and sharing the Good News with our fellow human beings is essential in the development of the whole person.
- AIA believes that learning must be an active adventure, integrating the spiritual, mental, physical, cultural and social aspects of life.
- AIA believes that parents are the primary teachers in a child's life.
- We want our students' parents to be actively involved in the learning process that takes place in our classrooms.
- The AIA learning environment encourages the freedom of individual thought yet, at the same time, requires students to take responsibility for their own actions.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-9|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Arizona International Academy also viewed these schools: International School of Arizona.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.