- Aldea Montessori is an internationally-certified AMI Montessori school in North Phoenix that nurtures and educates children ages 12 weeks through Kindergarten in the tradition of Dr. Maria Montessori. Our goal is to develop the mental, emotional, social, and physical potential of each student.
- Specifically, we strive to bring forth a well-rounded child with the ability to interact effectively and the motivation to meet the challenges of the future.
- Aldea is the Spanish word for village, which describes the atmosphere in our environment.
- Through consistent and loving examples, our children learn independence and interdependence, each becoming a member of the village.
- They learn to accept responsibility as a member of the community.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Closed toed shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by age and grade. Please call for accurate information for your child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Arshiya Rizvi|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Children love to learn--every parent knows this. At Aldea Montessori, we strive to nourish the inquisitive, enthusiastic nature of every child. Following Maria Montessori's directions, we encourage each child to follow his or her own passions and to add to the list of exciting and new opportunities to explore the world around us. At Aldea Montessori, children excel in academics because they love to learn, but the staff focuses on creating well-rounded, future adults who are able to think on their feet and see the infinite possibilities in every situation. Montessori helps children to create their own sense of self--self confidence, self control and self direction. At Aldea Montessori, we believe in the gift within every child. Come see how we can bring out the magic in your child!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 243 students
303 E Eva St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602)943-3731 5.9 NS-K
- Peoria Grades: PK-K | 45 students
14801 N 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)776-2322 13.9 PK-K
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.