Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (951) 689-2125
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is centrally located in Riverside, California, on the corner of Central Ave and Streeter Ave. Enrollment is open to all who desire to attend the school, whether they are registered in the school's parish or not.
- STREAM program for students preschool through grade 8 Leader of Innovation Award 2019 by San Bernardino Diocese
- OLPH offers separate extended care facilities for the preschool and K-8 students to meet their special needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(All: shorts, pants, polo, liturgy uniform Girls have a skort option.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is centrally located in Riverside, California, on the corner of Central Ave and Streeter Ave. OLPH is accredited by WASC and WCEA. Enrollment is open to all who desire to attend the school. OLPH provides 1:1 devices kindergarten to grade 8. Extra-curricular acitivities include:academic decahlon, sports, choir, tecnology club, yearbook and dance. Before and after school care is provided.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OLPH has been voted "Leader in Innovation" by the diocese. Our teachers, staff and principal have taken the necessary steps to provide a STEM environment for all the students from preschool to 8th grade. The kids love to learn. I highly recommend OLPH. They are personable and attentive to each kids needs. LOVE OLPH
- Posted by Parent - 1st, 4th grade parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.