Our Lady Queen of Angels School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (949) 644-1166 Ext. 209
- Our Lady Queen of Angels School opened its doors to 140 students on September 21, 1964, to assist Catholic parents in the total education of their children.
- Grades one through four were members of the charter enrollment.
- We as Christian educators at Our Lady Queen of Angels School, are committed to Catholic Education.
- We recognize that each student is a unique creation of God with individual abilities to be developed and shared.
- Our Lady Queen of Angels School is a community that ministers to students of diverse abilities, including some with special academic and physical needs.
- In cooperation with the parents, who are the primary educators, we work to discover and develop the potential God has given to each child so that he/she will be prepared to live in and contribute to the world of tomorrow.
- We strive to live this out by providing programs that stress Catholic values and promote self-worth, respect, responsibility, independence, and leadership.
- We believe Catholic education has, as its goal, development in several areas: religious, academic, physical and cultural, personal and social, and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Field Hockey, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-8419 29.2 PK-8
I was a student of Queen Of Angels Elementary School its been year and I still think about my time there. My mother was the gymnastic teacher. This is going back to late 70`s early 80`s
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calif
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.