Our Lady Queen of Angels School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (949)644-1166 Ext. 209
- Our Lady Queen of Angels School opened its doors to 140 students on September 21, 1964, to assist Catholic parents in the total education of their children.
- Grades one through four were members of the charter enrollment.
- We as Christian educators at Our Lady Queen of Angels School, are committed to Catholic Education.
- We recognize that each student is a unique creation of God with individual abilities to be developed and shared.
- Our Lady Queen of Angels School is a community that ministers to students of diverse abilities, including some with special academic and physical needs.
- In cooperation with the parents, who are the primary educators, we work to discover and develop the potential God has given to each child so that he/she will be prepared to live in and contribute to the world of tomorrow.
- We strive to live this out by providing programs that stress Catholic values and promote self-worth, respect, responsibility, independence, and leadership.
- We believe Catholic education has, as its goal, development in several areas: religious, academic, physical and cultural, personal and social, and service to the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Field Hockey, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Field Hockey, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-8419 29.2 NS-8
I was a student of Queen Of Angels Elementary School its been year and I still think about my time there. My mother was the gymnastic teacher. This is going back to late 70`s early 80`s
- Posted by Student/Alumni - calif
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.