St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides a quality education within a Catholic, Christian atmosphere through a holistic approach that prepares the students for spiritual growth, social responsibility, and academic success.
- St. Margaret Mary School's goal is to enable children to live in today's ever-changing world and prepare them to face the challenges of society.
- St. Margaret Mary School provides Catholic education for students, preschool through eighth grade, within the Chino, California area.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we provide a quality education with emphasis on growth in all individual and social dimensions: social, moral, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and physical.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment, students will learn to become responsible for their actions, treat others with respect and dignity, attain their academic potential, and accept themselves as children of God.
- It is the purpose of St. Margaret Mary School to encourage one another to accept the differences we find in our diverse community.
- We recognize that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
St Margaret Mary School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Registered/Contributing Rate is $4650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Drama Club, Robotics Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?