St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides a quality education within a Catholic, Christian atmosphere through a holistic approach that prepares the students for spiritual growth, social responsibility, and academic success.
- St. Margaret Mary School's goal is to enable children to live in today's ever-changing world and prepare them to face the challenges of society.
- St. Margaret Mary School provides Catholic education for students, preschool through eighth grade, within the Chino, California area.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we provide a quality education with emphasis on growth in all individual and social dimensions: social, moral, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and physical.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment, students will learn to become responsible for their actions, treat others with respect and dignity, attain their academic potential, and accept themselves as children of God.
- It is the purpose of St. Margaret Mary School to encourage one another to accept the differences we find in our diverse community.
- We recognize that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Registered/Contributing Rate is $4650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Drama Club, Robotics Club Choir, Drama Club, Robotics Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
- OntarioGrades: PK-8 | 291 students
322 W D St
Ontario, CA 91762
- RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
- La VerneGrades: 9-12 | 944 students
2280 Damien Avenue
La Verne, CA 91750
- AnaheimGrades: NS-8 | 509 students
5300 East La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.