- St. Margaret Mary School provides a quality education within a Catholic, Christian atmosphere through a holistic approach that prepares the students for spiritual growth, social responsibility, and academic success.
- St. Margaret Mary School's goal is to enable children to live in today's ever-changing world and prepare them to face the challenges of society.
- St. Margaret Mary School provides Catholic education for students, preschool through eighth grade, within the Chino, California area.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we provide a quality education with emphasis on growth in all individual and social dimensions: social, moral, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and physical.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment, students will learn to become responsible for their actions, treat others with respect and dignity, attain their academic potential, and accept themselves as children of God.
- It is the purpose of St. Margaret Mary School to encourage one another to accept the differences we find in our diverse community.
- We recognize that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||33 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|Tuition Notes||Practicing rate is $4500|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
OntarioGrades: PK-8 | 291 students
322 W D St
Ontario, CA 91762
RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
FontanaGrades: K-9 | 192 students
17434 Miller Ave
Fontana, CA 92336
AnaheimGrades: NS-8 | 509 students
5300 East La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92807
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.