St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides a quality education within a Catholic, Christian atmosphere through a holistic approach that prepares the students for spiritual growth, social responsibility, and academic success.
- St. Margaret Mary School's goal is to enable children to live in today's ever-changing world and prepare them to face the challenges of society.
- St. Margaret Mary School provides Catholic education for students, preschool through eighth grade, within the Chino, California area.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we provide a quality education with emphasis on growth in all individual and social dimensions: social, moral, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and physical.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment, students will learn to become responsible for their actions, treat others with respect and dignity, attain their academic potential, and accept themselves as children of God.
- It is the purpose of St. Margaret Mary School to encourage one another to accept the differences we find in our diverse community.
- We recognize that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
St Margaret Mary School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Highest percentage of students of color
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Registered/Contributing Rate is $4650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Drama Club, Robotics Clu
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.