St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary School provides a quality education within a Catholic, Christian atmosphere through a holistic approach that prepares the students for spiritual growth, social responsibility, and academic success.
- St. Margaret Mary School's goal is to enable children to live in today's ever-changing world and prepare them to face the challenges of society.
- St. Margaret Mary School provides Catholic education for students, preschool through eighth grade, within the Chino, California area.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we provide a quality education with emphasis on growth in all individual and social dimensions: social, moral, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and physical.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment, students will learn to become responsible for their actions, treat others with respect and dignity, attain their academic potential, and accept themselves as children of God.
- It is the purpose of St. Margaret Mary School to encourage one another to accept the differences we find in our diverse community.
- We recognize that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God, and we strive to teach as Jesus did.
St Margaret Mary School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|Tuition Notes||Registered/Contributing Rate is $4650|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Drama Club, Robotics Club
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?