- The purpose of St. George Parish School is to provide a Christian educational environment for all students.
- Teachers act as facilitators to motivate students to take responsibility for their actions, their goals and their lives.
- Together with parents we strive to prepare students for their future, in our church and in our society.
- St. George School is an educational ministry of St. George Parish.
- Clergy, school administration, faculty and staff work in cooperation with parents to impact students with the message of hope.
- Students are taught Catholic traditions which include worship, the desire to serve others and to celebrate diversity.
- In partnership with our families, we strive to communicate learning as a life-long process, tempered by discipline, balanced by social and physical activities and guided by the values of our faith.
- Students are challenged to achieve their academic potential and become good citizens who are either wise leaders or responsible followers.
- Our purpose as a Catholic school is to prepare and support students as they become active Christians, problem-solvers and competent citizens in the 21st Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Recources Available for Students with Various Learning Differences|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School polo shirt with navy blue khakis for boys, and school skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Tuition Notes||plus a $350 charge for registration. Student Scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Loretta Dorado|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama, Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council Drama, Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
ChinoGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
OntarioGrades: NS-12 | 1210 students
931 W Philadelphia St
Ontario, CA 91762
RiversideGrades: PK-8 | 187 students
9136 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92503
St George school prepares the students to be responsible christians, they foster growth, responsibility and leadership skills, they thrive to give the best education and prepare the students for the future. The caring attitudes of the staff is impressive, the safety of the children is first and foremost. All in all I highly recommend St George school, it's the way to go!
- Posted by Parent - mgber
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.