St. George Parish School
5.00 (1 review)
- The purpose of St. George Parish School is to provide a Christian educational environment for all students.
- Teachers act as facilitators to motivate students to take responsibility for their actions, their goals and their lives.
- Together with parents we strive to prepare students for their future, in our church and in our society.
- St. George School is an educational ministry of St. George Parish.
- Clergy, school administration, faculty and staff work in cooperation with parents to impact students with the message of hope.
- Students are taught Catholic traditions which include worship, the desire to serve others and to celebrate diversity.
- In partnership with our families, we strive to communicate learning as a life-long process, tempered by discipline, balanced by social and physical activities and guided by the values of our faith.
- Students are challenged to achieve their academic potential and become good citizens who are either wise leaders or responsible followers.
- Our purpose as a Catholic school is to prepare and support students as they become active Christians, problem-solvers and competent citizens in the 21st Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Recources Available for Students with Various Learning Differences|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School polo shirt with navy blue khakis for boys, and school skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,350|
|Tuition Notes||plus a $350 charge for registration. Student Scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Loretta Dorado|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir, Liturgy Group, Student Council,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CoronaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
500 S Merrill St
Corona, CA 92882
- ChinoGrades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
- RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
- UplandGrades: 9-12 | 430 students
100 West 9th Street
Upland, CA 91786
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-8 | 269 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
St George school prepares the students to be responsible christians, they foster growth, responsibility and leadership skills, they thrive to give the best education and prepare the students for the future. The caring attitudes of the staff is impressive, the safety of the children is first and foremost. All in all I highly recommend St George school, it's the way to go!
- Posted by Parent - mgber
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.