St. George Parish School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (909) 984-9123
St. George Parish School Photo #2 - In the School's gymnasium our students participate in an annual academics and arts fair to display for parents their hard work.
St. George Parish School Photo #3 - Primary Grade Students Engaged with ChromeBooks in the classroom
St. George Parish School Photo #6 - 7th Grade students using our Google Chromebooks to complete assignments in our computer lab.
St. George Parish School Photo #9 - St. George School participates in the Ontario 4th of July Parade
- The purpose of St. George Parish School is to provide a Christian educational environment for all students.
- Teachers act as facilitators to motivate students to take responsibility for their actions, their goals and their lives.
- Together with parents we strive to prepare students for their future, in our church and in our society.
- St. George School is an educational ministry of St. George Parish.
- Clergy, school administration, faculty and staff work in cooperation with parents to impact students with the message of hope.
- Students are taught Catholic traditions which include worship, the desire to serve others and to celebrate diversity.
- In partnership with our families, we strive to communicate learning as a life-long process, tempered by discipline, balanced by social and physical activities and guided by the values of our faith.
- Students are challenged to achieve their academic potential and become good citizens who are either wise leaders or responsible followers.
- Our purpose as a Catholic school is to prepare and support students as they become active Christians, problem-solvers and competent citizens in the 21st Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Recources Available for Students with Various Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School polo shirt with navy blue khakis for boys, and school skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||plus a $375 charge for registration. Student Scholarships are available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Adriana Banuelos|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Liturgy Group, Robotics Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Honor Choir, Liturgy Choir
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-8419 3.6 PK-8
- Ontario Grades: K-12 | 1153 students
931 W Philadelphia St
Ontario, CA 91762
(909) 984-1756 2.4 K-12
St George school prepares the students to be responsible christians, they foster growth, responsibility and leadership skills, they thrive to give the best education and prepare the students for the future. The caring attitudes of the staff is impressive, the safety of the children is first and foremost. All in all I highly recommend St George school, it's the way to go!
- Posted by Parent - mgber
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?