Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Catholic community where faith is an integral part of the school's culture and where all the school community shares the Christian vision.
- Our students are guided on a path of spiritual, academic, and social development taught in the light of the Gospel.
- The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes school is to create a caring, productive environment, and to provide an educational program which will prepare the child for life, both present and future - spiritually, emotionally, socially, culturally, physically and aesthetically.
- Our mission is to make the best possible education a reality as we teach truth, build community, and inspire service.
- We believe that every child is a unique child of God with an inalienable right to an education.
- Through a sound academic curriculum, provided in a caring, productive environment, students are motivated to achieve their greatest potential.
- Students are taught to understand cultural, social and spiritual diversity.
- With the confidence in their faith, they are prepared to accept their social and moral responsibilities as they become active participants in the dynamic world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: NS-8 | 351 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-8419 3.2 NS-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
17434 Miller Ave
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)822-4431 15.5 PK-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 7-12 | 22 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(877)226-2399 6.8 7-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.