Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Catholic community where faith is an integral part of the school's culture and where all the school community shares the Christian vision.
- Our students are guided on a path of spiritual, academic, and social development taught in the light of the Gospel.
- The mission of Our Lady of Lourdes school is to create a caring, productive environment, and to provide an educational program which will prepare the child for life, both present and future - spiritually, emotionally, socially, culturally, physically and aesthetically.
- Our mission is to make the best possible education a reality as we teach truth, build community, and inspire service.
- We believe that every child is a unique child of God with an inalienable right to an education.
- Through a sound academic curriculum, provided in a caring, productive environment, students are motivated to achieve their greatest potential.
- Students are taught to understand cultural, social and spiritual diversity.
- With the confidence in their faith, they are prepared to accept their social and moral responsibilities as they become active participants in the dynamic world community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-8 | 405 students
12664 Central Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-8419 3.2 PK-8
- Fontana Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
17434 Miller Ave
Fontana, CA 92336
(909) 822-4431 15.5 PK-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: 8-12 | 24 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 483-8255 6.8 8-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.