American Christian Academy
- Are you looking for a Christian school wherehonoringGodisatthetop of the list A school where your childcanworkathis/herownpace A school with a low teacher to studentratioandaschoolthatis affordable We can help you out.
- We even have a part-timeprogramforhomeschoolchildrenwhichallows them to attend schoolthreedays aweek.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$325|
|Tuition Notes||monthly tuition/10 month period $325 home school - 3 day program offered at $275 per month|
|Admissions Director||Denise Smith|
- ACA is a place where students can succeed. A placewhereGodiswelcome and prayer is encouraged. Students aretaughtbylovingChristian teachers who enjoy what they do. TheACEcurriculumthatwe use is designed to fit the needs ofeachindividual student.Ourgraduation rate is almost 100 percent.Manyof the graduates goonto higher education and then on tomissions,ministry, careersandinto the military.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
(909)597-0409 7.3 PK-12
- Pomona Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
1200 W Holt Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
(909)622-3365 1.8 PK-5
- Upland Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
571 N Central Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909)802-2800 3.5 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.