American Christian Academy
- Are you looking for a Christian school wherehonoringGodisatthetop of the list A school where your childcanworkathis/herownpace A school with a low teacher to studentratioandaschoolthatis affordable We can help you out.
- We even have a part-timeprogramforhomeschoolchildrenwhichallows them to attend schoolthreedays aweek.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$325|
|Tuition Notes||monthly tuition/10 month period $325 home school - 3 day program offered at $275 per month|
|Admissions Director||Denise Smith|
- ACA is a place where students can succeed. A placewhereGodiswelcome and prayer is encouraged. Students aretaughtbylovingChristian teachers who enjoy what they do. TheACEcurriculumthatwe use is designed to fit the needs ofeachindividual student.Ourgraduation rate is almost 100 percent.Manyof the graduates goonto higher education and then on tomissions,ministry, careersandinto the military.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
(909)597-0409 7.3 PK-12
- Pomona Grades: PK-5 | 73 students
1200 W Holt Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
(909)622-3365 1.8 PK-5
- Upland Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
571 N Central Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909)802-2800 3.5 PK-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.