American Christian Academy
Tel: (909) 623-1228
Are you looking for a Christian schoolwhere honoring Godisatthetop of the list? A school where yourchild can workathis/herownpace.
A school with a low teacher tostudent ratio and aschoolthatisaffordable.
We can help you out. Give us a call.We'd loveto talk to you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$325|
|Tuition Notes||monthly tuition/10 month period $325 home school - 3 day program offered at $275 per month|
|Admissions Director||Denise Smith|
- ACA is a place where students can succeed. A placewhereGodiswelcome and prayer is encouraged. Students aretaughtbylovingChristian teachers who enjoy what they do.TheACEcurriculumthatwe use is designed to fit the needs ofeachindividual student.Ourgraduation rate is almost 100percent.Many ofthe graduates goonto higher education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
14132 San Antonio Avenue
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 597-0409 7.3 PK-12
- Upland Grades: PK-12 | 28 students
571 N Central Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 802-2800 3.5 PK-12
- Pomona Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1200 W Holt Ave
Pomona, CA 91768
(909) 622-3365 1.8 K-8
- Claremont Grades: NS-12 | 762 students
3105 Padua Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 624-8291 4.3 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.