St Joseph Elementary School
- Jesus Christ is the foundation for our school community. His call to teach is our inspiration; his life the model for our students.
- In partnership with parents, we prepare our students to become full and active members of the Catholic Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- We commit our school to provide a quality education that will provide for all students a strong foundation in their faith and academics to meet all challenges in their future.
- A Catholic education at St. Joseph's Elementary School is intended to make one's faith become a daily-lived experience; one's person a holistically developed individual; and one's intellect sound in the basic skills and learning habits needed to further higher education.
- It is recognized that our education and school is student-centered.
- It is essential to the effectiveness of our school that parents be respected as having a vital role in the education of their children.
- We, the teachers, serve as guides using our personal knowledge and experiences.
- We hope to exhibit solid Christian foundations as the basis for our own lives and draw strength and inspiration from the Gospel, in which our faith is rooted.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?