- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 762 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since its founding in 1920, Western Christian Schools continues to uphold its mission to provide students with a quality education in a Christ-centered community.
- We affirm there is an essential unity in truth as revealed in the Old and New Testament scriptures and as discovered through a variety of human disciplines; the artistic, social, scientific and theological.
- Our educational process integrates knowledge discovered by human inquiry with knowledge revealed especially by the Creator.
- We believe this life-style is consistent with God's word.
- Further, as an extension of the home and church, we have the privilege and responsibility of helping nurture the development of each student academically, spiritually, socially and physically.
- Our objectives are to provide an educational structure and atmosphere that fosters academic training, stimulates academic curiosity and critical thinking and develops a love and appreciation for knowledge and understanding; to instill a sense of individual worth, along with an understanding of individual strengths and limitations and to give direction toward setting life goals; to impact a respect for order in God's universe and an understanding of the necessity for order and discipline in all areas of life; to lead students to a personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and life of obedience to Him as Lord; and to train Christian men and women to grasp the importance of servant-hood in their relationship with God and their community, in order to impact our world in a positive manner for Jesus Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Western Christian School offer?
What is Western Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Western Christian School?
Endorse Western Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards