Western Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 762 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Since its founding in 1920, Western Christian Schools continues to uphold its mission to provide students with a quality education in a Christ-centered community.
- We affirm there is an essential unity in truth as revealed in the Old and New Testament scriptures and as discovered through a variety of human disciplines; the artistic, social, scientific and theological.
- Our educational process integrates knowledge discovered by human inquiry with knowledge revealed especially by the Creator.
- We believe this life-style is consistent with God's word.
- Further, as an extension of the home and church, we have the privilege and responsibility of helping nurture the development of each student academically, spiritually, socially and physically.
- Our objectives are to provide an educational structure and atmosphere that fosters academic training, stimulates academic curiosity and critical thinking and develops a love and appreciation for knowledge and understanding; to instill a sense of individual worth, along with an understanding of individual strengths and limitations and to give direction toward setting life goals; to impact a respect for order in God's universe and an understanding of the necessity for order and discipline in all areas of life; to lead students to a personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and life of obedience to Him as Lord; and to train Christian men and women to grasp the importance of servant-hood in their relationship with God and their community, in order to impact our world in a positive manner for Jesus Christ.
Endorse Western Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards