Pomona Catholic High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (909) 623-5297
- Pomona Catholic, a four-year Archdiocesan high school for girls is committed to the development of the whole person, with special emphasis on academic excellence, self worth and the values of personal integrity and inner strength.
- The mission of Pomona Catholic is to empower its students to acquire life skills to successfully meet the challenges of today's world as well as the challenges of the 21st century by the integration of a general education, professional skills, and career focused education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pomona Grades: K-12
395 San Bernardino Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
(909) 623-1228 1.3 K-12
- Claremont Grades: NS-12 | 762 students
3105 Padua Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 624-8291 5.5 NS-12
I am a current student attending PC and I absolutely adore this school. It exudes feminism and girl power! The environment is astounding and I look forward to going to school everyday .
- Posted by Student/Alumni - student
My sister and I both went to PCHS. We loved our hardest teachers the most because they drew the best out of us. We still rave to others about the quality of education we got from this fine school. I went to daily communion around lunchtime and I'm sure Jesus helped me do so well. I became a registered nurse and have been serving humanity in many capacities since my graduation. I learned to serve others because of PCHS and my folks. Ngod bless you all!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - heave
Pomona Catholic has been a wonderful experience for my daughter and I. Private school surpasses public education and studies have shown that girls excel when it comes to same sex environment. PC will allow your daughter to grow academically and spiritually. At PC your daughter will have less distractions allowing her to focus on her studies, build on her self-esteem, become involved in her community and strive for the best. Staff has been wonderful and caring. Great memories have been made here!!!
- Posted by Parent - tinky
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.