Ontario Progressive Montessori School
- Ontario Progressive Montessori School serves 14 students in grades Prekindergarten-1 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s) and the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of Ontario Progressive Montessori School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Ontario Progressive Montessori School also viewed these schools: Valley Christian School, Copeland Run Academy, Villa Maria Academy Lower School, Willistown Country Day Montessori and Pope John Paul II Regional Catholic Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coatesville Grades: PK-12 | 60 students
200 Airport Rd
Coatesville, PA 19320
(610)380-1650 2319.7 PK-12
- Downingtown Grades: PK-K | 91 students
407 Lloyd Ave
Downingtown, PA 19335
(610)269-4423 2327.3 PK-K
- Malvern Grades: PK-6 | 80 students
365 Paoli Pike/1133Paoli Pike
Malvern, PA 19355
(610)647-4001 2335.1 PK-6
- West Brandywine Grades: NS-8 | 585 students
2875 Manor Rd
West Brandywine, PA 19320
(610)384-5961 2322.4 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.