- Our Lady of the Assumption School, an education ministry of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Community is a parish based K-8 Catholic Elementary School.
- Our Lady of the Assumption School provides an education ofr children who incorporate strong academic skills, social awareness and personal responsibility, and ethical and moral avlues as taught in the Catholic faith.
- The school administration and faculty, in collaboration with parents, promote a learning environment which fosters academic excellence, integrity, cooperation, and mutual respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,750|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid is offered annually based on Catholic Education Foundation criteria. Applications available at the school office January - March|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Bernadette Boyle|
|Admissions Associate||Lyn Diego|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Martial arts, Art, Science, Chess, altar servers, CJSF, academic decathlon team Martial arts, Art, Science, Chess,
altar servers, CJSF, academic decathlon team,
- The aim of all education at OLA School is to live and love the life and message of Jesus Christ through developing the understanding, knowledge and skills of its students. Religion classes are taught daily, and the children attend Mass weekly. Throughout the year the children, parent sand teachers come together to enjoy and celebrate the devotions traditional to the Catholic church, including praying the Rosary, Stations of the Cross, and the Feast days and holy days of the year. The children are fully involved in preparing and helping present these events for the wider community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlendoraGrades: K-8 | 250 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
UplandGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
1530 North San Antonio Ave
Upland, CA 91786
San DimasGrades: PK-8 | 330 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
UplandGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
330 E 16th St
Upland, CA 91784
RiversideGrades: K-8 | 135 students
4824 Jones Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.