Our Lady Of The Assumption School
Our Lady of the Assumption School, an education ministry of Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Community is a parish based K-8 Catholic Elementary School.
Our Lady of the Assumption School provides an education ofr children who incorporate strong academic skills, social awareness and personal responsibility, and ethical and moral avlues as taught in the Catholic faith.
The school administration and faculty, in collaboration with parents, promote a learning environment which fosters academic excellence, integrity, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 432 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,525
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Our Lady Of The Assumption School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Financial aid is offered annually based on Catholic Education Foundation criteria. Applications available at the school office January - March
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
academic decathlon team, altar servers, Art, CJSF
- The aim of all education at OLA School is to live and love the life and message of Jesus Christ through developing the understanding, knowledge and skills of its students. Religion classes are taught daily, and the children attend Mass weekly. Throughout the year the children, parent sand teachers come together to enjoy and celebrate the devotions traditional to the Catholic church, including praying the Rosary, Stations of the Cross, and the Feast days and holy days of the year. The children are fully involved in preparing and helping present these events for the wider community.
Endorse Our Lady Of The Assumption School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.