Holy Name Of Mary Elementary School
- In partnership with parents, Holy Name of Mary School provides a foundation for higher education, nurturing Catholic values and preparing students to confidently and responsibly manage their transition into young adulthood.
- Holy Name of Mary School is an integral extension of this parish community's spirit.
- We endeavor to extend this spirit to the children of our school through living and teaching the love of Christ.
- It is through this love that we recognize that Christ created each of us to be a unique individual.
- Holy Name of Mary provides a secure, stimulating environment that strives to meet academic, emotional and spiritual needs of each child.
- Fostering the love of learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect, we offer a challenging curriculum with innovative programs that create opportunities for all students to reach their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 3.4 PK-8
- Claremont Grades: K-8 | 405 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)626-7135 4.1 K-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 12 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.