Holy Name Of Mary Elementary School
- In partnership with parents, Holy Name of Mary School provides a foundation for higher education, nurturing Catholic values and preparing students to confidently and responsibly manage their transition into young adulthood.
- Holy Name of Mary School is an integral extension of this parish community's spirit.
- We endeavor to extend this spirit to the children of our school through living and teaching the love of Christ.
- It is through this love that we recognize that Christ created each of us to be a unique individual.
- Holy Name of Mary provides a secure, stimulating environment that strives to meet academic, emotional and spiritual needs of each child.
- Fostering the love of learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect, we offer a challenging curriculum with innovative programs that create opportunities for all students to reach their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 3.4 PK-8
- Claremont Grades: K-8 | 405 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)626-7135 4.1 K-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-2804 12 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.