Holy Name Of Mary Elementary School
Tel: (909) 542-0449
- In partnership with parents, Holy Name of Mary School provides a foundation for higher education, nurturing Catholic values and preparing students to confidently and responsibly manage their transition into young adulthood.
- Holy Name of Mary School is an integral extension of this parish community's spirit.
- We endeavor to extend this spirit to the children of our school through living and teaching the love of Christ.
- It is through this love that we recognize that Christ created each of us to be a unique individual.
- Holy Name of Mary provides a secure, stimulating environment that strives to meet academic, emotional and spiritual needs of each child.
- Fostering the love of learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect, we offer a challenging curriculum with innovative programs that create opportunities for all students to reach their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: K-8 | 207 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 335-0772 3.4 K-8
- Claremont Grades: K-8 | 432 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 626-7135 4.1 K-8
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 989-2804 12 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?