- In partnership with parents, Holy Name of Mary School provides a foundation for higher education, nurturing Catholic values and preparing students to confidently and responsibly manage their transition into young adulthood.
- Holy Name of Mary School is an integral extension of this parish community's spirit.
- We endeavor to extend this spirit to the children of our school through living and teaching the love of Christ.
- It is through this love that we recognize that Christ created each of us to be a unique individual.
- Holy Name of Mary provides a secure, stimulating environment that strives to meet academic, emotional and spiritual needs of each child.
- Fostering the love of learning in an atmosphere of mutual respect, we offer a challenging curriculum with innovative programs that create opportunities for all students to reach their fullest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||330 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GlendoraGrades: K-8 | 250 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
West CovinaGrades: KG-8 | 314 students
763 N Sunset Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
ClaremontGrades: K-8 | 397 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
Rancho CucamongaGrades: PK-8 | 251 students
9974 19th Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
UplandGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
330 E 16th St
Upland, CA 91784
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.