Arrow Montessori School Of San Dimas
- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas expresses a profound respect for the child's individual personality and needs.
- The child's natural desire to learn and their curiosity are satisfied with a wealth of learning opportunities in a stress free educational environment.
- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas provides Montessori education which is a philosophy and method of education that emphasizes the potential of the young child.
- They can develop this potential by utilizing specially trained teachers and special teaching materials.
- Montessori recognizes a natural curiosity in the child and desire to learn; the Montessori materials awaken this desire and channel their curiosity into a learning experience which the child enjoys.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Dimas Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)542-0449 1.7 PK-8
- Claremont Grades: K-8 | 405 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)626-7135 5.8 K-8
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 2 PK-8
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 17.4 1-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.