Arrow Montessori School Of San Dimas
- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas expresses a profound respect for the child's individual personality and needs.
- The child's natural desire to learn and their curiosity are satisfied with a wealth of learning opportunities in a stress free educational environment.
- Arrow Montessori School of San Dimas provides Montessori education which is a philosophy and method of education that emphasizes the potential of the young child.
- They can develop this potential by utilizing specially trained teachers and special teaching materials.
- Montessori recognizes a natural curiosity in the child and desire to learn; the Montessori materials awaken this desire and channel their curiosity into a learning experience which the child enjoys.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Dimas Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)542-0449 1.7 PK-8
- Claremont Grades: K-8 | 405 students
611 West Bonita Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)626-7135 5.8 K-8
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 2 PK-8
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 17.4 1-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.