San Dimas-Foothill KinderCare
San Dimas-Foothill KinderCare Photo #7 - Our infant class serves a maximum of 8 babies from 6 weeks -1 year. We are shoe-free in this class, as an extra measure to keep this environment as clean as possible for our exploring babies.
San Dimas-Foothill KinderCare Photo #8 - Our one year old class is filled with exploring walkers, who are finding their independence and being introduced to new group experiences.
- Our teachers are here to ensure that your child receives the best educational, social and emotional environment on a day to day basis.
- They are passionate about educating and nurturing children. We are committed to ensuring that we hire and retain the best teaching staff possible.
- Our teachers are fully qualified, with a Child Development Associate permit or equivalent, and are completing higher degree programs in ECE or Child Development.
- KinderCare strives for excellence through continuing education with professional development trainings in addition to tuition reimbursement for teaching staff that continue their education and development.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is found in their passion for teaching and their own love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare San Dimas- Foothill, I am so proud to have
you consider our center for your child's early childhood
Here at KinderCare we believe learning is meant to be a natural, joyful experience. Our goal is to help your child develop socially, emotionally, physically, and most important, intellectually.
Here, your son or daughter will find a rich, nurturing environment where learning is fun, the curriculum grows as skills increase, and passionate teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. It is truly a place where you can be confident your child will thrive.
We are fully committed to providing our children and families with the highest level of quality care.
We look forward to meeting and partnering with you to
provide your child with the best foundational start possible.
- Keeping your child safe, secure and healthy is our first
priority. We make every effort to ensure that we are enforcing
every policy and procedure established to ensure that your child is
cared for in a well maintained, safe, clean and secure
We make every effort to ensure that the children are in good health while in care, by following all state and KU policies and practices. By adhering to all of our policies and practices we do our part to ensure that we are preventing children, staff and families in the best health possible.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- All state and county programs EXCEPT NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Dimas Grades: PK-K | 96 students
730 E Foothill Blvd
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)599-7774 0.4 PK-K
- La Verne Grades: PK-12 | 114 students
2990 Damien Ave
La Verne, CA 91750
(909)593-4672 1.1 PK-12
- Glendora Grades: PK-K | 208 students
804 E Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-8413 1.1 PK-K
- San Dimas Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
124 S San Dimas Canyon Rd
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)542-0449 1.3 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.