- The educational philosophy of Calvary Baptist Schools is based on a God-centered view of truth as it is presented in the Bible.
- Our goal for students attending CBS is to develop a personal relationship with God and to develop a Christian mind and Godly lifestyle.
- We want our students to seek God's will for their lives.
- We want to equip our students with the basic tools of learning by providing a quality academic education fully integrated with Biblical principles.
- In order to be successful in training students, we must work as a partner with parents and family members who will uphold these values in all aspects of their family life.
- We believe that all children should have the opportunity to experience a Christian education.
- CBS works closely with families of students with special needs to determine whether or not we can offer courses at a level that will meet their needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rowland HeightsGrades: NS-12
18550 Farjardo St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91789
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
Diamond BarGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
23300 Golden Springs Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
GlendoraGrades: PK-8 | 817 students
242 W Baseline Rd
Glendora, CA 91740
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407