Calvary Baptist Schools
- The educational philosophy of Calvary Baptist Schools is based on a God-centered view of truth as it is presented in the Bible.
- Our goal for students attending CBS is to develop a personal relationship with God and to develop a Christian mind and Godly lifestyle.
- We want our students to seek God's will for their lives.
- We want to equip our students with the basic tools of learning by providing a quality academic education fully integrated with Biblical principles.
- In order to be successful in training students, we must work as a partner with parents and family members who will uphold these values in all aspects of their family life.
- We believe that all children should have the opportunity to experience a Christian education.
- CBS works closely with families of students with special needs to determine whether or not we can offer courses at a level that will meet their needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: 9-12 | 407 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)482-5214 2.9 9-12
- San Bernardino Grades: 9-12 | 548 students
2772 Sterling Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
(909)886-4659 31.1 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.