Calvary Baptist Schools
- The educational philosophy of Calvary Baptist Schools is based on a God-centered view of truth as it is presented in the Bible.
- Our goal for students attending CBS is to develop a personal relationship with God and to develop a Christian mind and Godly lifestyle.
- We want our students to seek God's will for their lives.
- We want to equip our students with the basic tools of learning by providing a quality academic education fully integrated with Biblical principles.
- In order to be successful in training students, we must work as a partner with parents and family members who will uphold these values in all aspects of their family life.
- We believe that all children should have the opportunity to experience a Christian education.
- CBS works closely with families of students with special needs to determine whether or not we can offer courses at a level that will meet their needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: 9-12 | 407 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)482-5214 2.9 9-12
- San Bernardino Grades: 9-12 | 532 students
2772 Sterling Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
(909)886-4659 31.1 9-12
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.