Aquinas High School
- Aquinas High School is a coeducational Catholic High School located in San Bernardino and is available to students throughout the San Bernardino Diocese.
- Aquinas offers education of the whole person through experiences that incorporate the spiritual, academic, athletic and social aspects of development.
- Students are challenged to develop their full potential by pursuing excellence in the coursework outlined to meet their needs.
- A deepening of faith experiences is provided through participation with parents, faculty and staff in the Eucharist and other liturgical experiences.
- Academics are a channel to acquire information, develop critical thinking skills, explore decision-making processes and appreciate learning as a lifelong goal.
- Other extra-curricular activities provide opportunities to participate more fully in the social life of the school community.
- Aquinas High School is dedicated and committed to helping our students strive to do their best.
- Our Catholic tradition enables the entire community to develop and share a common vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RedlandsGrades: 7-12 | 448 students
105 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
- La VerneGrades: PK-12 | 101 students
2990 Damien Ave
La Verne, CA 91750
- CoronaGrades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
- UplandGrades: 9-12 | 430 students
100 West 9th Street
Upland, CA 91786
- ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.