- Aquinas High School is a coeducational Catholic High School located in San Bernardino and is available to students throughout the San Bernardino Diocese.
- Aquinas offers education of the whole person through experiences that incorporate the spiritual, academic, athletic and social aspects of development.
- Students are challenged to develop their full potential by pursuing excellence in the coursework outlined to meet their needs.
- A deepening of faith experiences is provided through participation with parents, faculty and staff in the Eucharist and other liturgical experiences.
- Academics are a channel to acquire information, develop critical thinking skills, explore decision-making processes and appreciate learning as a lifelong goal.
- Other extra-curricular activities provide opportunities to participate more fully in the social life of the school community.
- Aquinas High School is dedicated and committed to helping our students strive to do their best.
- Our Catholic tradition enables the entire community to develop and share a common vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PerrisGrades: PK-12 | 5 students
21135 Olympia Ave
Perris, CA 92570
ClaremontGrades: 9-12 | 408 students
1175 West Baseline Road
Claremont, CA 91711
ColtonGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
1401 S Mt Vernon
Colton, CA 92324
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407
RedlandsGrades: 7-12 | 448 students
105 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.