Del Rosa Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Del Rosa Christian School provide a Christian education experience for children and adults in the Inland Empire.
- Physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs are met through a variety of learning opportunities.
- As a result of our ministry, individuals will develop a God-centered worldview with the ability to apply Biblical principles to everyday decisions.
- For more than 170 days children will sit in one of our classrooms.
- Those pivotal hours of a child's life will be spent listening, reading, writing, thinking, and praying.
- At the end of their school day and at the end of their school year our prayer is that they are academically wiser and that they are closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I have one child that graduated from Del Rosa Christian School and one still attending. Both have received an excellent education from DRCS. My older child went on to attend Aquinas High School where she took honors and AP classes and maintained a 4.0 average. I feel that DRCS has helped my children grow intellectually as well as spiritually. I would highly recommend this school to anyone wanting to give there child a top notch education in a friendly Christian inviromen at an affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - Ed
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.