- Del Rosa Christian School provide a Christian education experience for children and adults in the Inland Empire.
- Physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs are met through a variety of learning opportunities.
- As a result of our ministry, individuals will develop a God-centered worldview with the ability to apply Biblical principles to everyday decisions.
- For more than 170 days children will sit in one of our classrooms.
- Those pivotal hours of a child's life will be spent listening, reading, writing, thinking, and praying.
- At the end of their school day and at the end of their school year our prayer is that they are academically wiser and that they are closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.