Del Rosa Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (909) 882-3004
- Del Rosa Christian School provide a Christian education experience for children and adults in the Inland Empire.
- Physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs are met through a variety of learning opportunities.
- As a result of our ministry, individuals will develop a God-centered worldview with the ability to apply Biblical principles to everyday decisions.
- For more than 170 days children will sit in one of our classrooms.
- Those pivotal hours of a child's life will be spent listening, reading, writing, thinking, and praying.
- At the end of their school day and at the end of their school year our prayer is that they are academically wiser and that they are closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I have one child that graduated from Del Rosa Christian School and one still attending. Both have received an excellent education from DRCS. My older child went on to attend Aquinas High School where she took honors and AP classes and maintained a 4.0 average. I feel that DRCS has helped my children grow intellectually as well as spiritually. I would highly recommend this school to anyone wanting to give there child a top notch education in a friendly Christian inviromen at an affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - Ed
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?