Del Rosa Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Del Rosa Christian School provide a Christian education experience for children and adults in the Inland Empire.
- Physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs are met through a variety of learning opportunities.
- As a result of our ministry, individuals will develop a God-centered worldview with the ability to apply Biblical principles to everyday decisions.
- For more than 170 days children will sit in one of our classrooms.
- Those pivotal hours of a child's life will be spent listening, reading, writing, thinking, and praying.
- At the end of their school day and at the end of their school year our prayer is that they are academically wiser and that they are closer to Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I have one child that graduated from Del Rosa Christian School and one still attending. Both have received an excellent education from DRCS. My older child went on to attend Aquinas High School where she took honors and AP classes and maintained a 4.0 average. I feel that DRCS has helped my children grow intellectually as well as spiritually. I would highly recommend this school to anyone wanting to give there child a top notch education in a friendly Christian inviromen at an affordable price.
- Posted by Parent - Ed
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.