Montessori Academy Of Upland
5.00 (1 review)
- The Montessori Academy has been enjoying helping children learn for many years.
- Our mission is to work with you as a team bringing the joy of learning to your child.
- Your child is unique and special and his or her learning environment should reflect that.
- That is why our teaching method stresses meaning and purpose in the aspects of academia, social skills, athletic ability, and personal growth.
- Our small classrooms and individual learning plans allow your child to grow naturally.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kris Thewes|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: PK-K | 68 students
654 E. 6th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)621-8086 3.3 PK-K
- San Dimas Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
818 W. Gladstone St.
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)599-0025 10.1 NS-8
- Claremont Grades: NS | 46 students
211 E Arrow Hwy
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)399-9222 3.9 NS
- Montclair Grades: 1-8 | 21 students
9185 Monte Vista Ave
Montclair, CA 91763
(909)398-1077 3.3 1-8
I love this school. My youngest son has attended Montessory Academy of Upland since he was a toddler. I can only say, in his first week at MAU he was able to accomplish what his previous school couldn't do in 1 year. Today he is in second grade at elementary level and I continue to see him thrive in so many levels. The staff and everyone involved at this school in one simple word, "cares". They have created a positive and learning environment in the classroom as well as outside of it. The feeling of family among students, teachers and parents is like no other. Before choosing MAU, I researched and visited all care centers and schools within 15 miles of our home. The level of one-on-one attention he has here he wouldn't have anywhere else. And at this critical time on his physical, mental, and emotional development this is most important. I look at my son everyday and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I don't think any other school around here compares.
- Posted by Parent - df.la
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.