Montessori Academy Of Upland
5.00 (1 review)
- The Montessori Academy has been enjoying helping children learn for many years.
- Our mission is to work with you as a team bringing the joy of learning to your child.
- Your child is unique and special and his or her learning environment should reflect that.
- That is why our teaching method stresses meaning and purpose in the aspects of academia, social skills, athletic ability, and personal growth.
- Our small classrooms and individual learning plans allow your child to grow naturally.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Kris Thewes|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Grades: PK-K | 68 students
654 E. 6th Street
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)621-8086 3.3 PK-K
- San Dimas Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
818 W. Gladstone St.
San Dimas, CA 91773
(909)599-0025 10.1 NS-8
- Claremont Grades: NS | 46 students
211 E Arrow Hwy
Claremont, CA 91711
(909)399-9222 3.9 NS
- Montclair Grades: 1-8 | 21 students
9185 Monte Vista Ave
Montclair, CA 91763
(909)398-1077 3.3 1-8
I love this school. My youngest son has attended Montessory Academy of Upland since he was a toddler. I can only say, in his first week at MAU he was able to accomplish what his previous school couldn't do in 1 year. Today he is in second grade at elementary level and I continue to see him thrive in so many levels. The staff and everyone involved at this school in one simple word, "cares". They have created a positive and learning environment in the classroom as well as outside of it. The feeling of family among students, teachers and parents is like no other. Before choosing MAU, I researched and visited all care centers and schools within 15 miles of our home. The level of one-on-one attention he has here he wouldn't have anywhere else. And at this critical time on his physical, mental, and emotional development this is most important. I look at my son everyday and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I don't think any other school around here compares.
- Posted by Parent - df.la
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.