BIC Community Preschool
- Today Community Preschool has a well-developed program, an excellent facility, and a dedicated, professional staff that serve the children and families of the community with quality education and childcare in a loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- The mission of Community preschool is to partner with parents, to provide a Biblically based education and quality childcare in a nurturing and safe environment through which students are instilled with Godly character, trained to be life long learners and inspired to excel.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-5 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-PK | 50 students
9944 Highland Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.