BIC Community Preschool
- Today Community Preschool has a well-developed program, an excellent facility, and a dedicated, professional staff that serve the children and families of the community with quality education and childcare in a loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- The mission of Community preschool is to partner with parents, to provide a Biblically based education and quality childcare in a nurturing and safe environment through which students are instilled with Godly character, trained to be life long learners and inspired to excel.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
9944 Highland Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-3009 5 NS-PK
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-5 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)948-8733 3.9 NS-5
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.