BIC Community Preschool
- Today Community Preschool has a well-developed program, an excellent facility, and a dedicated, professional staff that serve the children and families of the community with quality education and childcare in a loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- The mission of Community preschool is to partner with parents, to provide a Biblically based education and quality childcare in a nurturing and safe environment through which students are instilled with Godly character, trained to be life long learners and inspired to excel.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
9944 Highland Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909)989-3009 5 NS-PK
- Rancho Cucamonga Grades: NS-5 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909)948-8733 3.9 NS-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.