- St. Joseph School believes that all people are created in the image and likeness of God and possess unique gifts and talents.
- We nurture these gifts in a Christ-centered, disciplined, loving, secure environment and help students reach their potential.
- St. Joseph School of Upland shares in the mission of the Catholic Church to teach as Jesus did and to spread the Good News.
- Faith, morals, and values are taught on a daily basis and reinforced through the principles of service, community, and worship.
- Through a carefully planned, holistic curriculum, we strive to foster a lifelong commitment to academic excellence, compassionate global awareness and an appreciation of diverse cultures and abilities.
- Working together with the parents, the faculty, and staff to help students grow mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rancho CucamongaGrades: 1-12 | 91 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-8 | 269 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.