St. Joseph School
- St. Joseph School believes that all people are created in the image and likeness of God and possess unique gifts and talents.
- We nurture these gifts in a Christ-centered, disciplined, loving, secure environment and help students reach their potential.
- St. Joseph School of Upland shares in the mission of the Catholic Church to teach as Jesus did and to spread the Good News.
- Faith, morals, and values are taught on a daily basis and reinforced through the principles of service, community, and worship.
- Through a carefully planned, holistic curriculum, we strive to foster a lifelong commitment to academic excellence, compassionate global awareness and an appreciation of diverse cultures and abilities.
- Working together with the parents, the faculty, and staff to help students grow mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: 7-12 | 22 students
9229 Utica Ave ste 130
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Rancho CucamongaGrades: K-8 | 269 students
12676 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.