Newport Coast Preschool
Tel: (949) 644-5977
- Newport Coast Child Development Preschool focuses on the whole child…socially, cognitively, emotionally and physically.
- Each child is born with potential. We know that the Preschool years are the most critical time in a child's development.
- During this time children, based on their environment and experiences, will learn trust, self expression and self worth.
- We, therefore, as an extension of the family, provide them with a warm, caring, safe and secure environment in which to explore and discover those things around them and within themselves.
- In this environment , we offer the opportunities for children to make choices that will enhance their naturally emerging skills.
- We encourage independent thinking, curiosity, exploration and discovery through developmentally appropriate curriculum, materials, and methods.
- It is through movement and discovery, rather than a mobile state, that children grasp and learn about the world around them.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newport Beach Grades: PK-K | 77 students
2300 Ford Rd
Newport Beach, CA 92660
(949) 219-0915 0 PK-K
- Corona Del Mar Grades: 9-12 | 14 students
1111 Bayside Drive-suite 250
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
(888) 531-9923 1.7 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?