Harbor Day School
- Harbor Day School's mission is to provide an academically challenging, well balanced education in a nurturing, family centered environment.
- Our traditional, yet innovative, curriculum develops eager, confident learners who think creatively and work collaboratively.
- Developing self-reliance, building strong moral character, and encouraging social responsibility are hallmarks of a Harbor Day education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||408 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,750|
|Admissions Associate||Sylvanda Edwards|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
- Harbor Day School strives to shape our program to meet the changing needs of each student and adopt new and proven educational practices and technology. Experienced educators bring their passion for all disciplines, including technology, the arts, physical education, library science, and world languages, creating a well-rounded program academically and developmentally. Our students are extremely well-prepared for high school and our graduates attend many of the finest colleges in the country.
- People that viewed Harbor Day School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School, St Joseph Elementary School, Saddleback Valley Christian School, Carden Conservatory Preschool, Elementary & Junior High School and Tarbut V'torah Community Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 456 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 211 students
608 E Civic Center Dr
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- San Juan CapistranoGrades: NS-12 | 649 students
26333 Oso Rd
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Huntington BeachGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
5702 Clark Drive
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- IrvineGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
5 Federation Way
Irvine, CA 92603
My son and daughter both graduated from Harbor Day School. They felt extremely well prepared for high school, both academically and socially. The teachers at Harbor Day are skilled and caring, and my children have never since had teachers that they liked as much as their Harbor Day School teachers. The school also has character education and community service programs and teaches three languages.
- Posted by Parent - angie