St. Jeanne De Lestonnac School
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School, a private Catholic school, brings together religious and lay faculty and staff as facilitators of learning whom cooperate with the parents, the primary educators of their children, to provide the best education possible.
- We unite in striving to build, strengthen, and incorporate our beliefs within a Catholic environment, so that each child may develop a meaningful personal relationship with God in their daily life.
- Through the dynamics of our Christ centered community, the children will experience a sense of worth, belonging and success.
- The prevailing spirit of the school is focused on building a community of faith that invokes the positive formation and comprehensive education of each child in our care.
- This dynamic educational program is designed to promote the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and psychological growth, as well as the intellectual, aesthetic, and physical development of each child.
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School provides a caring community and an educational environment in which academic and Christian citizenship flourish.
- This community strives to meet student's respective levels of ability and achievement and endeavors to provide them with skills and encouragement where each child may grow to his/her full potential.
- Traditional ideals and values are cherished so that the child is challenged to meet the diverse opportunities of tomorrow effectively with the knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual integrity that s/he has learned a vital component of the school community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,725|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jennifer Dinverno|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Califoria Junior Scholarship Federation, Drama, National Junior Honor Society, Service, Student Council|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.