St. Jeanne De Lestonnac School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (951) 587-2505
St. Jeanne De Lestonnac School Photo #2 - Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School prepares youth and young adults of faith who are leaders at the service of others. We strive to educate the whole person through a program marked by academic rigor in an environment that fosters the responsible exercise of personal liberty, a sense of the wider community, and active compassion for others.
Welcome to Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School! St. Jeanne's School is a private school who provides for its families and students a caring community and an educational environment in which academic scholarship and Christian citizenship flourish.
The faculty aspires to meet the students at their respective levels of ability and achievement and endeavors to provide them with skills and encouragement for each child may grow to his/her full potential.Our vision is to guide and challenge our students through excellence of teaching to develop a sense of ownership for their own life-long learning.
Thus students can achieve their maximum potential to become faith-filled, literate, integrated, and contributing members of a multi-cultural society.
Visit our webite www.SJDLS.com or call us today! 951-587-2505.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$150|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Varies- $150-$300 Baseball Camp (5th-8th Grade) Football Camp (5th-8th Grade) Farm to Table English Math|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||595 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool- Full time- $7595 Grades 1-8 $6455 Grades 9-11 $12500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Alyssa Wichterman|
|Admissions Associate||Nicolina Alves|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Flag Football,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Biomedical Club, Boy Scouts, Debate Team, Entrepreneurship, FFA, Girl Scouts, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Photography Club, Project Lead the Way, Robotics Club, Service, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Ministry, Yearbook
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School, a private Catholic school, brings together religious and lay faculty and staff as facilitators of learning whom cooperate with the parents, the primary educators of their children, to provide the best education possible. We unite in striving to build, strengthen, and incorporate our beliefs within a Catholic environment, so that each child may develop a meaningful personal relationship with God in their daily life. Through the dynamics of our Christ centered community, the children will experience a sense of worth, belonging and success. The prevailing spirit of the school is focused on building a community of faith that invokes the positive formation and comprehensive education of each child in our care. This dynamic educational program is designed to promote the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and psychological growth, as well as the intellectual, aesthetic, and physical development of each child. Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac School provides a caring community and an educational environment in which academic and Christian citizenship flourish. This community strives to meet student's respective levels of ability and achievement and endeavors to provide them with skills and encouragement where each child may grow to his/her full potential. Traditional ideals and values are cherished so that the child is challenged to meet the diverse opportunities of tomorrow effectively with the knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual integrity that s/he has learned a vital component of the school community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Grades: NS-8 | 465 students
29851 Santiago Road
Temecula, CA 92592
(909) 506-3123 3.5 NS-8
We enrolled my daughter for TK early in summer 2020 because we could tell the public schools probably wouldn`t open. She started in august 2020 and has gone full time through out the pandemic. The school staff and teachers are amazing! My husband and I have been so impressed with how much our daughter has learned and grown that we decided to keep her at at jeanne for kindergarten instead of enrolling her in public and we also signed up our toddler for preschool starting august 2021. Just for some background, we aren`t Catholic or any religion really. My husband actually was afraid to send his kid to a religious school, but he has been so impressed with the environment at st jeanne he has fallen in love with the school! It`s not cheap to do private school. But in the end it`s worth the sacrifice! I`d rather drive around my 2009 Hyundai than buy a new car. If that`s what it takes to know my children are getting the best education, it`s a no brained. We really love and appreciate this school.
- Posted by Parent - Erica
I attended St. Jeanne de Lestonnac in the early 2000s from 4th-8th grade and thrived. The education was not only magnificent, but the community was loving and kind. This school has made such an impact on me that I enrolled my daughter and she loves it as well. I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - D.S.
This is truly an amazing school! The academics are excellent; the teachers are incredible; the students are fantastic and the staff and sisters are what holds it all together! The school has a high standard for the kiddos and have equipped them with an incredibly loving and supporting environment that challenges them, encourages and inspires them. Everything the kiddos learn circles back to love of Our Lord and service to others. Our family highly recommends St. Jeannes, the school really is a gem!
- Posted by Parent - Agnes
Great family atmosphere. Strong academics and live up to their philosophy of teaching the whole child.
- Posted by Parent - Alyssa
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.