South Hills Academy
Tel: (951) 734-4455
- South Hills Academy believes that each child is a unique gift of god.
- Our approach fosters the whole child and recognizes that each one develops at his or her own rate.
- We are committed to provide an environment that is safe, loving and rich in opportunities for learning and growth through age appropriate, hands on activities.
- All these things provided to establish a solid Christian foundation.
- Our philosophy is early childhood is a time of rapid growth and development a time when children must be free to discover, explore, experience, and gain mastery of skills and knowledge in a safe, predictable, and supportive environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: NS-6 | 378 students
7702 El Cerrito Rd
Corona, CA 92881
(951) 279-9977 2.8 NS-6
- Corona Grades: K-6 | 53 students
130 W Chase Dr
Corona, CA 92882
(951) 818-3744 0.4 K-6
- Chino Grades: PK-K | 272 students
6950 Edison Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 902-1154 11.2 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.