Turning Point Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Full Day Kindergarten Program Campus offers extended hour daycare 6am-6pm
- Hot lunch program Christian based curriculum Technology in all classrooms Family oriented church and school campus
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Program for school age includes summer T-shirt. Does not include field trip cost.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Prices vary depending on area of interest. Tuitions range $400-800 per month|
|Admissions Director||Lynda Juszczak|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Booth|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
100 Mile Club, Soccer Shots (Preschool)
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance Class, Musical Instrument Instruction, Singing Lessons, Singing/Dancing/Acting Class
- Turning Point Christian School is a vibrant learning community where students are challenged academically as well as nurtured emotionally and spiritually. We welcome students ages preschool to sixth grade (2- 12 years). Qualified teachers, administrators, and staff are focused and committed to providing a safe, secure, and quality learning environment for all students. Creative classroom design, as well as innovative teaching methods that cater to all learning styles, promotes successful learning for students. Turning Point Christian School provides its students access to a variety of technological devices in classrooms to enhance student learning. IPads, desktop computers, and laptops equip students to research and produce unique projects as well as explore and engage their creativity. Extended care, before and after school, for students is available from 6am-6pm.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-K | 85 students
2585 S Main St
Corona, CA 92882
(951)734-4455 6 PK-K
- Chino Grades: PK-K | 222 students
6950 Edison Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)902-1154 6.7 PK-K
- Corona Grades: K-6 | 67 students
130 W Chase Dr
Corona, CA 92882
(951)278-0600 6.4 K-6
- Corona Grades: NS-6 | 378 students
7702 El Cerrito Rd
Corona, CA 92881
(951)279-9977 7.3 NS-6
I have a daughter in Pre-k and a daughter in 2nd grade here. This is their first year at Turning Point and I couldn't be happier! All the teachers are so loving, I am confident my kids are always looked after & taken care of. Not to mention I love the curriculum and know my kids are getting a great education as well. I love TPCS!!!! <3
- Posted by Parent - Jenny
My children have been going to TPCS since they were in the preschool. They are now in 5th and 7th. The teachers are AMAZING! I am so blessed to have such a fantastic academically strong school so close to us. The kids are fantastic, and such a love for Christ. If you are looking for a great private Christian school for your child/children, this is definitely the place to go.
- Posted by Parent - Sandy
My daughter has attended preschool here for 2 years. She has thrived! I love that she is in a place where the teachers love their students and it shows in every area. My daughter comes home telling me something new she has learned or done every day. This school uses a program called Tadpoles and it gives me updates and pictures throughout the day of how my daughter is doing. Great school.
- Posted by Parent - jenni
Teachers are great!!!!! My daughter loves them all. She love the school and is sad about leaving next year.
- Posted by Parent - gkpke
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.