Emerald Christian Academy
- Investing in the future is what Emerald Christian Academy is all about.
- Through high academic standards, we offer children that future; yet, we offer even more.
- Our mission is that students love God, value learning, and serve others.
- Our goal is to prepare children for an important relationship.
- Jesus Christ is at the heart of instruction at ECA. Learning to serve God brings meaning to school.
- Opportunities to serve others in the community helps develop character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||The posted cost is an average. Please contact us for specifics|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donald C. Bryan|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|