Emerald Christian Academy
- Investing in the future is what Emerald Christian Academy is all about.
- Through high academic standards, we offer children that future; yet, we offer even more.
- Our mission is that students love God, value learning, and serve others.
- Our goal is to prepare children for an important relationship.
- Jesus Christ is at the heart of instruction at ECA. Learning to serve God brings meaning to school.
- Opportunities to serve others in the community helps develop character.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||The posted cost is an average. Please contact us for specifics|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donald C. Bryan|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eugene Grades: 9-12 | 572 students
1900 Kingsley Rd
Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 686-2234 11 9-12
- Springfield Grades: PK-K | 170 students
2080 19th St
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 746-8246 6.4 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.