La Salle Catholic College Preparatory
- La Salle Prep prepares students for college and for life.
- La Salle's rigorous academics, inclusive community, dynamic student life experience, and outstanding extra-curricular activities challenge students to push their limits and reach their full potential.
- La Salle strives to provide opportunities for young people to develop their gifts, find their own voice, and make a difference in the world.
- La Salle's motto is "Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||713 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Spanish V, U.S. History, Computer Science, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Statistics, U.S. Government, World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 12 / Jun. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,650|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Allen|
|Admissions Associate||Sherri Keepes|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Book Club, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Multi-Cultural Club, Student Council|
Club or Organization:
Outdoor Club, Pay It Forward Club, Programming Club, Robotics Team, Rocketry Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Productions, Drum Line, Instrumental Ensemble
- La Salle is a place where intellectual freedom abounds, students are encouraged to push their limits, accept and respect all persons, overcome injustice and prepare for life after high school at the college of their choice. La Salle's cultural immersion trips allow students to experience different cultures and languages. La Salle also offers several service immersion opportunities both locally and throughout the United States where students learn first hand about social justice issues and how to develop their voices to effect positive change in this increasingly global society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: NS-12 | 422 students
9200 Ne Fremont St
Portland, OR 97220
(503)252-5207 7.8 NS-12
- Portland Grades: PK-12 | 773 students
8825 SW Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225
(503)297-1894 10.1 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?