Holy Names Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The oldest continually operating school in Washington, Holy Names Academy is an independent Catholic school for young women in grades 9-12, with an enrollment of 700.
- It offers a strong college preparatory curriculum, competitive women’s athletics, and a progressive cultural awareness program.
- Over the last five years, its graduates have received more than $150 million in college scholarship offers.
- For more than 135 years, Holy Names Academy has prepared young women of diverse ethnic, economic, and religious backgrounds for lives of leadership and loving service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1996, 2002|
|Total Students||685 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 14|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,972|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,100|
|Admissions Director||Eileen Denby|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Crew,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BellevueGrades: 5-12 | 395 students
4800 139th Avenue Se
Bellevue, WA 98006
- SeattleGrades: K-12 | 657 students
3400 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98112
- RedmondGrades: 5-12 | 527 students
20301 NE 108th Street
Redmond, WA 98053
- SeattleGrades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- SeattleGrades: 6-12 | 730 students
1201 E Union Street
Seattle, WA 98122
I love this school. It is for any girl that wants a bright and strong future. Holy Names is sure bet when it comes to the ideal high school experience.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Beauty
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.