Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 391 religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (52% of all schools), serving 67,670 students.
In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
In this four line pool we offer swimming classes from beginners to advanced as well as lifeguarding & WSI.
Carden Country School is a small K-8 interdenominational Christian school located in an idyllic rural setting on Bainbridge Island in North Kitsap. We offer a unique educational approach and student experience that is centered around the development of mind, heart, and character. Carden Country School provided students with well-rounded, structured, and joyful environment for learning with a first-rate education.
Grace Lutheran School - Helping parents prepare their children well for earthly and eternal life through a Christ centered education of academic excellence!
Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students24% Minority
- 10 Schools3,567 Students15% Minority
- 21 Schools1,867 Students19% Minority
- 3 Schools48 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,961 Students24% Minority
- 122 Schools19,721 Students25% Minority
- 3 Schools870 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students8% Minority
- 2 Schools103 Students28% Minority
- 8 Schools472 Students26% Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students7% Minority
- 2 Schools261 Students68% Minority
- 6 Schools820 Students2% Minority
- 23 Schools2,368 Students20% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools439 Students19% Minority
- 10 Schools945 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students- Minority
- 5 Schools936 Students27% Minority
- 101 Schools28,865 Students30% Minority
- 45 Schools3,415 Students25% Minority
- 8 Schools542 Students15% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.