Top Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 406 top religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (51% of all schools), serving 71,107 students.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
The Jewish Day School of Metropolitan Seattle Photo - JDS is an independent preschool through 8th grade school located in Bellevue, WA just south of Microsoft's main campus.
St. Paul School Photo - St. Paul School is Seattle's newest Catholic blended-learning school with the support from the University of Notre Dame's Alliance for Catholic Education (ACE). Our global community serves families from Seattle to Auburn.
St. Matthew Elementary School Photo - Academic excellence in an environment of diversity is our mission.
Top Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools858 Students33.98% Minority
- 12 Schools3,263 Students29.80% Minority
- 20 Schools1,536 Students12.27% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools367 Students10.00% Minority
- 137 Schools23,774 Students17.34% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students23.08% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students13.64% Minority
- 3 Schools621 Students38.00% Minority
- 11 Schools721 Students28.64% Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students86.03% Minority
- 6 Schools751 Students2.52% Minority
- 22 Schools2,201 Students17.32% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students18.58% Minority
- 6 Schools357 Students11.05% Minority
- 8 Schools582 Students17.10% Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students1.01% Minority
- 5 Schools918 Students39.36% Minority
- 104 Schools29,837 Students25.85% Minority
- 43 Schools3,448 Students27.86% Minority
- 8 Schools562 Students15.55% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.