Top Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 406 top religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (51% of all schools), serving 71,084 students.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Since 1907, Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart has been graduating caring, capable and globally competent young women who are well prepared for college and beyond.
Holy Rosary School Photo - Our beautiful school is currently going under contruction. Come check out all the new and exciting changes to better serve our families and students!
Hope Lutheran School Photo - Hope Lutheran School serves preschool through grade 8 students in the heart of West Seattle.
Top Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools858 Students33.98% Minority
- 12 Schools3,263 Students29.80% Minority
- 20 Schools1,546 Students12.27% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools367 Students10.00% Minority
- 137 Schools23,794 Students17.34% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students23.08% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students13.64% Minority
- 3 Schools621 Students38.00% Minority
- 11 Schools728 Students28.64% Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students86.03% Minority
- 6 Schools751 Students2.52% Minority
- 22 Schools2,201 Students17.32% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students18.58% Minority
- 6 Schools357 Students11.05% Minority
- 8 Schools582 Students17.10% Minority
- 3 Schools321 Students1.01% Minority
- 5 Schools918 Students39.36% Minority
- 104 Schools29,873 Students25.85% Minority
- 43 Schools3,464 Students27.86% Minority
- 8 Schools562 Students15.55% Minority
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.