Top Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 395 top religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (51% of all schools), serving 70,464 students.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Creator's House, an Acton Academy Photo - Do you still believe in heroes? Do you believe that character still matters? Do you believe that learning to be and learning to do are more important than textbooks alone? We do!
Heritage Christian School Photo - "Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain." -- Psalm 127:1
Top Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools858 Students33.98% Minority
- 12 Schools3,251 Students29.80% Minority
- 20 Schools1,536 Students12.27% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools371 Students12.90% Minority
- 129 Schools23,357 Students16.45% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students13.64% Minority
- 3 Schools695 Students38.00% Minority
- 11 Schools721 Students28.64% Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students3.45% Minority
- 3 Schools409 Students86.03% Minority
- 6 Schools730 Students2.52% Minority
- 22 Schools2,233 Students16.77% Minority
- 2 Schools203 Students18.58% Minority
- 6 Schools357 Students11.05% Minority
- 8 Schools582 Students17.10% Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students1.01% Minority
- 5 Schools922 Students39.36% Minority
- 104 Schools29,620 Students25.85% Minority
- 42 Schools3,436 Students27.89% Minority
- 8 Schools562 Students15.55% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.