Top Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 392 top religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (51% of all schools), serving 69,972 students.
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Middle school and high school athletic opportunities abound for anyone: we have a no-cut policy in athletics.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Bellevue Christian School Photo - Bellevue Christian is a thriving independent school with three campuses in Medina, Clyde Hill and Woodinville. We have a 70-year history on Seattle's Eastside, helping prepare students to live faithfully for God. BCS is a unique place where students can find their identity in the Lord, discover their gifts, and learn how they can give themselves away for the Glory
Seattle Lutheran High School Photo - The SLHS SeaBot Robotic Team competes annually in FIRST Robotic competitions.
Visitation Catholic STEM Academy Photo - Visitation Catholic STEM Academy building with Church of the Visitation Parish next door.
Northshore Christian Academy Photo - Centrally located near the Boeing Everett Campus. NCA offers over 20 years of experience in teaching. Offering Early Learning Center through 8th grade.
Top Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools858 Students33.98% Minority
- 12 Schools3,251 Students29.80% Minority
- 20 Schools1,536 Students12.27% Minority
- 2 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools371 Students12.90% Minority
- 129 Schools23,267 Students16.45% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students13.64% Minority
- 3 Schools703 Students38.00% Minority
- 11 Schools721 Students28.64% Minority
- 2 Schools83 Students3.45% Minority
- 2 Schools269 Students76.57% Minority
- 6 Schools730 Students2.52% Minority
- 21 Schools2,137 Students16.49% Minority
- 2 Schools231 Students18.58% Minority
- 6 Schools357 Students11.05% Minority
- 8 Schools582 Students17.10% Minority
- 3 Schools433 Students1.01% Minority
- 4 Schools836 Students39.36% Minority
- 104 Schools29,504 Students25.85% Minority
- 42 Schools3,436 Students27.89% Minority
- 8 Schools562 Students15.55% Minority
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.