Top Washington Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 400 top religiously affiliated private schools in Washington (50% of all schools), serving 73,696 students.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
Bellevue Christian School Photo - Bellevue Christian is a thriving independent school with three campuses in Medina, Clyde Hill and Woodinville. We have a 70-year history on Seattle's Eastside, helping prepare students to live faithfully for God. BCS is a unique place where students can find their identity in the Lord, discover their gifts, and learn how they can give themselves away for the Glory
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Since 1907, Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart has been graduating caring, capable and globally competent young women who are well prepared for college and beyond.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
St. Luke School Photo - When your family enters St Luke, you become part of a network of support: a family of teachers and staff that know your child from the time they enter the school, a spectrum of parent groups and organizations that all are focused on the well being and healthy development of your child, and a community of fellow parents .
Top Washington Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 6 Schools855 Students27.92% Minority
- 1 Schools141 Students- Minority
- 11 Schools3,577 Students28.18% Minority
- 20 Schools1,973 Students13.65% Minority
- 3 Schools85 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools1,183 Students7.34% Minority
- 132 Schools26,084 Students16.41% Minority
- 2 Schools99 Students24.53% Minority
- 3 Schools703 Students38.00% Minority
- 10 Schools684 Students31.12% Minority
- 2 Schools90 Students3.28% Minority
- 3 Schools403 Students85.08% Minority
- 7 Schools676 Students2.42% Minority
- 21 Schools2,161 Students20.35% Minority
- 2 Schools274 Students26.32% Minority
- 9 Schools794 Students14.38% Minority
- 7 Schools512 Students15.03% Minority
- 3 Schools445 Students22.08% Minority
- 105 Schools29,234 Students27.91% Minority
- 40 Schools3,080 Students30.13% Minority
- 9 Schools643 Students26.83% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.