- Medina Academy is an educational institution providing the highest quality academics in an enriching and nurturing Islamic environment.
- Medina Academy is committed to providing our children with Islamic knowledge, practices and environment needed for their spiritual growth and success in this life and the hereafter.
- Our program nurtures the whole child and is designed to cultivate pride, self-confidence and love of learning in each of our children.
- We are committed to providing a program of learning that is competitive with that offered at area public and private schools, and that enriches our children with Islamic values and teachings.
- Islam is integrated in the curriculum of Medina Academy and is presented as a comprehensive way of life.
- Islamic teaching materials are used to reinforce the message and to expose our children to as many positive Islamic themes as possible.
Medina Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 656 students
14640 Ne 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 556-0791 1.1 PK-8