- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Yearly Tuition: $30,905
- Acceptance rate: 58%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 12 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Coding, Creative Writing, Digital Media, Drama, Knitting, Mandarin, Math Enrichment, Science Explorers
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Crafts, Guitar Lessons, Percussion Ensemble, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Karate, Soccer Skill Building, Yoga
- Since 1998, CHA has been dedicated to developing global leaders one child at a time. The founders of the school focused on the development of the whole child - their intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and character development. This remains the aim of CHA today. The school strives to develop intelligent, thoughtful, and caring leaders with educated hearts as well as educated minds. We never lose sight of why we are really here and that is to prepare children for further academic challenges and to guide them to be responsible, compassionate, and active leaders of theworld.
- The academic program at CHA is notably challenging but sufficiently flexible to meet the individual needs of children with varying degrees of readiness and ability. Although significant attention is given to the academic subjects and the co-curricular programs of Spanish, Music, Art, Technology, Physical Education, and Library, we believe that the growth of the whole child, including his or her attitudes and values, is as important as any particular academic discipline, knowledge, orskill.
- CHA strives to have a diversified student body. We are a community of learners who value and are strengthened by the wide variety of our members. We believe that diversity unites the academic environment and is of paramount importance in preparing our children for life in an increasingly diverse and complex society. We are a school where individual differences are respected, welcomed, andvalued.
- There are 47 teaching staff (Teachers, Specialists and Substitutes) comprising 6 men and 41 women. All our teachers and specialists have current WA teaching certificates. 62% of our certified teaching staff have Master's Degrees, and on average, our certified teachers have 6.65 years of teaching experience.
- The only way to fully understand the magic of CHA is to see us in action. We invite you to schedule time to come and experience for yourself the school`s unique way of educating student leaders to be knowledgeable, confident, and resourcefullearners.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Chestnut Hill Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Chestnut Hill Academy?
What sports does Chestnut Hill Academy offer?
What is Chestnut Hill Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Chestnut Hill Academy?
Endorse Chestnut Hill Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards