Chestnut Hill Academy
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Students: 290 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,000
- Acceptance rate: 74%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 22 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess, Coding, Cooking, Creative Writing, Digital Media, Mandarin, Math Enrichment, Science Explorers, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts and Crafts, Guitar Lessons, Percussion Ensemble, Piano
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Karate, Soccer Skill Building, Yoga
- Since 1998, CHA has been dedicated to developing global leaders one child at a time. The founders of the school focused on the development of the whole child - their intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and character development. This remains the aim of CHA today. The school strives to develop intelligent, thoughtful, and caring leaders with educated hearts as well as educated minds. We never lose sight of why we are really here and that is to prepare children for further academic challenges and to guide them to be responsible, compassionate, and active leaders of the world.
- On March 16th 2019 we launched REACH (Remote E-Learning at CHA), our online school program, built on the Microsoft Teams platform, which enabled us to continue to deliver high-quality education to all our students. Fall 2021 we are only offering in-person learning.
- The academic program at CHA is notably challenging but sufficiently flexible to meet the individual needs of children with varying degrees of readiness and ability. Although significant attention is given to the academic subjects and the co-curricular programs of Spanish, Music, Art, Technology, Physical Education, and Library, we believe that the growth of the whole child, including his or her attitudes and values, is as important as any particular academic discipline, knowledge, or skill.
- CHA strives to have a diversified student body. We are a community of learners who value and are strengthened by the wide variety of our members. We believe that diversity unites the academic environment and is of paramount importance in preparing our children for life in an increasingly diverse and complex society. We are a school where individual differences are respected, welcomed, and valued.
- There are 46 teaching staff (Teachers, Specialists and Instructional Assistants) comprising 5 men and 41 women. All our teachers and specialists have current WA teaching certificates and 18 of our teaching staff have Master`s Degrees. On average, our certified teachers have 8.6 years of teaching experience.
- The only way to fully understand the magic of CHA is to see us in action. We invite you to schedule time to come and experience for yourself the school`s unique way of educating student leaders to be knowledgeable, confident, and resourceful learners.
Endorse Chestnut Hill Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards