Top Washington Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 55 top school membership associations in Washington, serving 496 private schools (63% of all schools) and 84,028 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (17% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools).
Charles Wright Academy Photo - Charles Wright Academy's Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School are home to more than 660 students from age 3 to 12th grade. All three schools are situated on a beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus in University Place.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences Photo - The Gardner School campus sits on five beautiful acres of land in rural Clark County, easily accessible from I-5 and I-205. The grounds offer children the opportunity to explore, play, and learn in a safe, natural setting
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - We have graduated three senior classes from our Woodinville Montessori High School, and all grads were accepted at multiple colleges and universities they chose. All were also offered multiple merit scholarships.
Gig Harbor Academy Photo - At Gig Harbor Academy we offer a progressive student-centered curriculum for preschool through fifth grade students. We guide our children, helping them to make sense of the world they live in. We provide a small-school community which allows our teachers and staff to know students as individuals.
Top Washington Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools349 Students10.90% Minority
- 23 Schools2,745 Students12.84% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students40.00% Minority
- 8 Schools573 Students9.49% Minority
- 39 Schools4,260 Students28.31% Minority
- 5 Schools457 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students13.04% Minority
- 80 Schools17,358 Students16.99% Minority
- 6 Schools2,371 Students34.84% Minority
- 10 Schools2,246 Students11.00% Minority
- 8 Schools1,692 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students19.67% Minority
- 14 Schools4,038 Students14.39% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students4.57% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools560 Students21.58% Minority
- 24 Schools1,597 Students30.13% Minority
- 4 Schools997 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students82.35% Minority
- 4 Schools2,653 Students27.74% Minority
- 5 Schools402 Students10.08% Minority
- 1 Schools271 Students18.88% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students25.93% Minority
- 47 Schools3,046 Students19.80% Minority
- 2 Schools1,363 Students29.14% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students30.00% Minority
- 55 Schools16,440 Students20.43% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students63.64% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools421 Students46.93% Minority
- 82 Schools24,483 Students24.57% Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools95 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools1,170 Students29.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,137 Students19.59% Minority
- 4 Schools535 Students14.49% Minority
- 6 Schools1,145 Students16.19% Minority
- 1 Schools259 Students3.25% Minority
- 40 Schools9,452 Students18.64% Minority
- 2 Schools378 Students7.90% Minority
- 24 Schools5,370 Students22.88% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students20.00% Minority
- 42 Schools3,142 Students25.59% Minority
- 29 Schools3,379 Students18.72% Minority
- 86 Schools18,502 Students19.89% Minority
- 12 Schools3,115 Students23.95% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students21.05% Minority
- 59 Schools9,509 Students23.22% Minority
- 2 Schools329 Students13.92% Minority
- 5 Schools1,005 Students15.14% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students16.13% Minority
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.