Top Washington Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 55 top school membership associations in Washington, serving 497 private schools (63% of all schools) and 83,672 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (18% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - The main Woodinville Montessori School campus, the home of Toddler, Early Childhood (preschool), Elementary, Middle and High School classrooms, conveniently located off I-405, close to downtown Bothell, WA.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Holy Rosary School Photo - Our beautiful school is currently going under contruction. Come check out all the new and exciting changes to better serve our families and students!
Top Washington Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools349 Students10.90% Minority
- 21 Schools2,458 Students11.74% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students40.00% Minority
- 8 Schools573 Students9.49% Minority
- 38 Schools4,129 Students28.34% Minority
- 5 Schools457 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students13.04% Minority
- 83 Schools17,752 Students17.30% Minority
- 6 Schools2,371 Students34.84% Minority
- 10 Schools2,202 Students11.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,781 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students19.67% Minority
- 14 Schools4,037 Students14.39% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students4.57% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools581 Students21.58% Minority
- 24 Schools1,613 Students30.13% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students82.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,561 Students26.78% Minority
- 5 Schools402 Students10.08% Minority
- 1 Schools271 Students18.88% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students25.93% Minority
- 46 Schools2,985 Students20.17% Minority
- 2 Schools1,363 Students29.14% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students30.00% Minority
- 54 Schools16,051 Students20.59% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students63.64% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools438 Students46.93% Minority
- 83 Schools24,641 Students24.51% Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools101 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools1,170 Students29.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,137 Students19.59% Minority
- 4 Schools535 Students14.49% Minority
- 6 Schools1,145 Students16.19% Minority
- 1 Schools259 Students3.25% Minority
- 41 Schools9,529 Students18.67% Minority
- 1 Schools302 Students8.90% Minority
- 22 Schools4,612 Students23.07% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students20.00% Minority
- 43 Schools3,063 Students25.66% Minority
- 29 Schools3,370 Students18.72% Minority
- 88 Schools18,810 Students19.97% Minority
- 12 Schools3,115 Students23.95% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students21.05% Minority
- 60 Schools9,486 Students23.17% Minority
- 3 Schools405 Students13.92% Minority
- 4 Schools836 Students15.38% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students16.13% Minority
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.