Top Washington Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 56 top school membership associations in Washington, serving 489 private schools (63% of all schools) and 83,176 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (17% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools).
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - We have graduated three senior classes from our Woodinville Montessori High School, and all grads were accepted at multiple colleges and universities they chose. All were also offered multiple merit scholarships.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
Bellevue Christian School Photo - Bellevue Christian is a thriving independent school with three campuses in Medina, Clyde Hill and Woodinville. We have a 70-year history on Seattle's Eastside, helping prepare students to live faithfully for God. BCS is a unique place where students can find their identity in the Lord, discover their gifts, and learn how they can give themselves away for the Glory
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences Photo - The Gardner School campus sits on five beautiful acres of land in rural Clark County, easily accessible from I-5 and I-205. The grounds offer children the opportunity to explore, play, and learn in a safe, natural setting
Charles Wright Academy Photo - Charles Wright Academy's Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School are home to more than 660 students from age 3 to 12th grade. All three schools are situated on a beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus in University Place.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Hope Lutheran School Photo - Hope Lutheran School serves preschool through grade 8 students in the heart of West Seattle.
Top Washington Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools349 Students10.90% Minority
- 1 Schools70 Students9.09% Minority
- 25 Schools3,451 Students13.33% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students40.00% Minority
- 8 Schools573 Students9.49% Minority
- 39 Schools4,173 Students29.08% Minority
- 4 Schools271 Students14.89% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students13.04% Minority
- 77 Schools16,711 Students16.58% Minority
- 6 Schools2,359 Students34.84% Minority
- 10 Schools2,333 Students11.00% Minority
- 7 Schools1,311 Students10.34% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students19.67% Minority
- 14 Schools4,035 Students14.39% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students4.57% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools606 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools570 Students21.58% Minority
- 23 Schools1,594 Students30.19% Minority
- 4 Schools1,071 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools606 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students82.35% Minority
- 4 Schools2,653 Students27.74% Minority
- 5 Schools402 Students10.08% Minority
- 2 Schools341 Students17.58% Minority
- 1 Schools76 Students25.93% Minority
- 46 Schools3,016 Students19.73% Minority
- 2 Schools1,363 Students29.14% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students30.00% Minority
- 54 Schools16,271 Students20.55% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students63.64% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools421 Students46.93% Minority
- 82 Schools24,396 Students24.57% Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools133 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools1,111 Students29.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,125 Students19.59% Minority
- 4 Schools545 Students14.49% Minority
- 7 Schools1,215 Students15.53% Minority
- 1 Schools259 Students3.25% Minority
- 40 Schools9,286 Students18.64% Minority
- 2 Schools378 Students7.90% Minority
- 27 Schools6,308 Students21.64% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students20.00% Minority
- 42 Schools3,151 Students25.59% Minority
- 28 Schools3,250 Students18.62% Minority
- 84 Schools18,459 Students19.40% Minority
- 11 Schools3,019 Students24.06% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students21.05% Minority
- 59 Schools9,504 Students23.22% Minority
- 2 Schools329 Students13.92% Minority
- 5 Schools1,005 Students15.14% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students16.13% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.