Top Washington Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 55 top school membership associations in Washington, serving 496 private schools (63% of all schools) and 83,554 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Other school association(s) (17% of schools), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (17% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (16% of schools).
The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences Photo - The Gardner School campus sits on five beautiful acres of land in rural Clark County, easily accessible from I-5 and I-205. The grounds offer children the opportunity to explore, play, and learn in a safe, natural setting
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - The main Woodinville Montessori School campus, the home of Toddler, Early Childhood (preschool), Elementary, Middle and High School classrooms, conveniently located off I-405, close to downtown Bothell, WA.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
West Sound Academy Photo - Frodel Hall has visual arts, dance, and music studios plus an art gallery.
Carden Country School Photo - Carden Country School is a small K-8 interdenominational Christian school located in an idyllic rural setting on Bainbridge Island in North Kitsap. We offer a unique educational approach and student experience that is centered around the development of mind, heart, and character. Carden Country School provided students with well-rounded, structured, and joyful environment for learning with a first-rate education.
The River Academy Photo - The River Academy exists to partner with parents in educating their children to become the next generation of Christian leaders equipped to shape culture through faithful, wise and joyful Christian living.
St Patrick's Catholic School Photo - The Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church visiting our school to share about their vocation.
Top Washington Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 8 Schools349 Students10.90% Minority
- 24 Schools2,801 Students12.86% Minority
- 2 Schools158 Students40.00% Minority
- 8 Schools573 Students9.49% Minority
- 39 Schools4,169 Students28.31% Minority
- 5 Schools457 Students14.11% Minority
- 1 Schools186 Students13.04% Minority
- 81 Schools17,349 Students17.22% Minority
- 6 Schools2,371 Students34.84% Minority
- 10 Schools2,236 Students11.00% Minority
- 9 Schools1,768 Students9.92% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students19.67% Minority
- 14 Schools4,034 Students14.39% Minority
- 3 Schools234 Students4.57% Minority
- 1 Schools90 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 8 Schools560 Students21.58% Minority
- 24 Schools1,597 Students30.13% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools532 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools33 Students50.00% Minority
- 1 Schools20 Students82.35% Minority
- 3 Schools2,561 Students26.78% Minority
- 5 Schools402 Students10.08% Minority
- 1 Schools271 Students18.88% Minority
- 1 Schools91 Students25.93% Minority
- 47 Schools3,065 Students19.80% Minority
- 2 Schools1,363 Students29.14% Minority
- 1 Schools49 Students30.00% Minority
- 54 Schools16,069 Students20.59% Minority
- 1 Schools29 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students63.64% Minority
- 1 Schools38 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools438 Students46.93% Minority
- 82 Schools24,439 Students24.57% Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students23.42% Minority
- 2 Schools95 Students5.88% Minority
- 4 Schools1,170 Students29.47% Minority
- 6 Schools1,137 Students19.59% Minority
- 4 Schools535 Students14.49% Minority
- 6 Schools1,145 Students16.19% Minority
- 1 Schools259 Students3.25% Minority
- 40 Schools9,469 Students18.64% Minority
- 2 Schools378 Students7.90% Minority
- 23 Schools4,795 Students22.97% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students20.00% Minority
- 42 Schools3,060 Students25.59% Minority
- 29 Schools3,379 Students18.72% Minority
- 86 Schools18,587 Students19.89% Minority
- 12 Schools3,115 Students23.95% Minority
- 3 Schools118 Students21.05% Minority
- 60 Schools9,486 Students23.17% Minority
- 3 Schools405 Students13.92% Minority
- 5 Schools1,005 Students15.14% Minority
- 1 Schools93 Students16.13% Minority
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.