Olympia Christian School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,284
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Olympia Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Olympia Christian School exists to provide a Christ-centered education and help students experience a relationship with Jesus Christ. Olympia Christian School strives to prepare students for future education and a lifetime of service to God and man. We are a small school that gets big results. Our multigrade classrooms have many advantages and allow for student learning differences to be easily accommodated.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Olympia Christian School cost?
Olympia Christian School's tuition is approximately $6,284 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Olympia Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Olympia Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What is Olympia Christian School's ranking?
Olympia Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Olympia Christian School?
The application deadline for Olympia Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Olympia Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards