West Olympia KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (360) 786-8439
- KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- This is more than a job for our teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Olympia KinderCare, where your child's learning and growth comes first! We provide a superior educational experience along with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is in a nurturing, safe and loving environment. We are extremely fortunate and honored to be a part of your children's lives and take our responsibility seriously. Our door is always open to discuss any questions or concerns that may arise, please do not hesitate to drop by or schedule a tour, we would love to meet your family!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS FULL TIME ONLY, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olympia Grades: K-8 | 46 students
1215 Ethel St NW
Olympia, WA 98502
(360) 352-1831 1.3 K-8
- Olympia Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
1204 11th Ave Se
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 754-5131 2.1 PK-8
Outstanding facility that is responsive to parents needs and feedback. I would highly recommend them and am sad that we left.
- Posted by Parent - brian
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?