St Michael School
- St. Michael Catholic School exists to provide a Catholic education committed to St. Michael Parish's mission, excellence in teaching and learning, and the continual spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and aesthetic growth of all.
- St. Michael Catholic School is a ministry of St. Michael Parish.
- We strive to live the gospel message, fulfill our mission, and create a Catholic community which values knowledge, service and worship, provide excellence in a student-centered academic program that supports parents as primary educators and teachers as facilitators of learning, offer service to the school, parish and community, and instill a sense of responsibility leading to Catholic leadership and respect for all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 44.2 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 35.8 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.