St Michael School
- St. Michael Catholic School exists to provide a Catholic education committed to St. Michael Parish's mission, excellence in teaching and learning, and the continual spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and aesthetic growth of all.
- St. Michael Catholic School is a ministry of St. Michael Parish.
- We strive to live the gospel message, fulfill our mission, and create a Catholic community which values knowledge, service and worship, provide excellence in a student-centered academic program that supports parents as primary educators and teachers as facilitators of learning, offer service to the school, parish and community, and instill a sense of responsibility leading to Catholic leadership and respect for all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 44.2 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 35.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.