St Frances Cabrini School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School is committed to Faith development and adheres to high academic expectations.
- We proudly serve the communities of Lakewood, Steilacoom, DuPont, Joint Base Lewis McChord, Parkland, Spanaway, and all outlying areas.
- Military Families are especially welcome! St. Frances Cabrini Catholic School, in partnership with parents, strives to foster the formation of the whole child.
- The school is committed to Faith development in Scripture, Tradition, and Catholic social teaching, and adheres to high academic expectations.
- St. Frances Cabrini School, a diverse community, provides a safe, nurturing environment where students are empowered to develop to their fullest potential.
- Our goal is to provide students with challenges that build a quality academic foundation enhanced by our Catholic heritage.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 30 / Sep. 5 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,400|
|Tuition Notes||Registration Fee • $250 per child for returning families; $300 per child for new families. Tuition based on grade level and Parishioner Status. In-parish tuition for K-8 is $5,832.00 for 2018 - 2019.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, coding, robotics, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- Welcome to St. Frances Cabrini School! People believe in Catholic Schools because they have a proven record of success. So does Cabrini. People believe in Catholic Schools because they are safe, secure places. So is Cabrini.
- At Cabrini, as in all Catholic schools, students are taught about their responsibilities to other people. Students are given opportunities and challenges to act out their Christian values. SFC enhances the self-worth of students by providing them with Christian motivations for their actions. This is total education.
- We invite you to experience Cabrini. Tour our school and see for yourself. Contact us to arrange a visit and see why St. Frances Cabrini School may be the best option for your child's education.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 14.6 PK-8
- Puyallup Grades: PK-8 | 367 students
504 2nd Street Sw
Puyallup, WA 98371
(253)845-5025 10.3 PK-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-8 | 532 students
7112 S 12th St
Tacoma, WA 98465
(253)564-5185 6.3 NS-8
My military family found a little gem hidden in Lakewood, Washington. St Frances Cabrini School has laid a solid foundation for my sons' educational success, not only is he academically well rounded but he's also a caring and thoughtful individual with strong Christian values.
- Posted by Parent - The Small Family
St. Frances Cabrini Pre-Kindergarten is such a loving and caring environment for our children and our family. Both our boys have had the opportunity to grow academically, socially, and spiritually. We feel truly blessed to have wonderful teachers and a safe environment for our kids. SFC Pre-K is highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - The Yanos Family
Finding St. Frances Cabrini School for our family was a blessing in disguise. After living overseas for 3 years and having our children attend Japanese preschool, I never thought I would find anything comparable coming back to the states. Finding an affordable and accredited Pre-K program for my twins was not an easy task. Within the first few weeks they surpassed my expectations. I am beyond blessed to have found this school, and excited to now have all 3 of my children attend for the next 8 years.
- Posted by Parent - THE KANETA FAMILY
St. Frances Cabrini School has been an amazing experience for my son. Pre-K is the foundation every child needs to learn values and religion.My son has learned all these things and more. He has learned respect for others, discipline, and the importance of religion. The principal and teachers value every child and are committed to their learning experience. St. Frances Cabrini provides an excellent education and I look forward to watching my son continue his learning path at this school.
- Posted by Parent - THE ZACCHINO FAMILY
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.