Let St Frances Cabrini School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- We welcome people of all faiths to join us. Come for a tour to find out more about our school.
- Pre-Registration: Complete and return the Intent to Register form which is available from the school office.
- Prior to acceptance into the school, parents must present copies of the child`s report cards and test scores - report cards for two prior years, achievement and/or assessment scores and other evaluations. SFC may schedule an assessment appointment for your child/ren prior to acceptance and registration.
- After Acceptance: Complete and submit the: Financial Agreement form plus the Parish Grant and/or Fulcrum tuition assistance forms (if applicable) Student Information and Registration form Request for Records form (Grades 1 8) Provide St. Frances Cabrini School with: Copy of Birth Certificate Certificate of Immunization Status Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) Pay Registration Fee Volunteer Hours: The quality of our school and student education is greatly enhanced through parent involvement. All families are required to volunteer a minimum of 30 hours per family by May 22, 2020, or pay $25.00 per hour for hours not worked.
- Auction Hours: Parents must also volunteer a minimum of 5 Auction Hours on an Auction Committee byFebruary 3, 2020.
- Any shortage of hours will be billed at the rate of $50.00 per hour.