Concordia Christian Academy
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Junior Classical League, National Honor Society, Outdoor Adventure Club, Student Council, Women's Studies
Arts and Music Programs:
Audio/Visual/Lighting Production, Band Program, Choir Program, Drama, Jazz Band, Marimbas
- CCA is student-focused, providing a personalized education that seeks to help students discover their talents and passions. We are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and are open to all who desire this education. We strive for a diverse student body that includes other faith backgrounds, as well as no faith background.
- Concordia Christian Academy, K-12, nurtures the whole child. We provide courses and activities that focus on social, emotional, physical, and spiritual development within a rich, well-rounded environment of competency-based learning. At each level, students are challenged to think, share, and apply their learning in real-life ways within the classroom and beyond in community outreach. Our high school offers a robust dual credit program through Faith International University, as well as AP courses.
- CCA meets or exceeds state and national academic standards at all grade levels We are accredited by NLSA and Cognia and approved by OSPI.
- Visit us at ConcordiaChristianAcademy.org. This is your place!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Concordia Christian Academy cost?
Concordia Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $11,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Concordia Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Concordia Christian Academy is 97%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What sports does Concordia Christian Academy offer?
Concordia Christian Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Concordia Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Concordia Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Concordia Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Concordia Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards