Evergreen Lutheran High School
- Evergreen Lutheran High School is committed to offering a quality, Christ-centered education which prepares God's children to serve him now and forever.
- We offer a well-rounded and comprehensive curriculum which engages thinking skills, creativity and faithfulness.
- ELHS students leave well-prepared for future ambitions such as college pursuits or vocational studies.
- Realizing that every student has unique talents to be nurtured and developed, ELHS offers a wide variety of extracurricular opportunities to make a rich student life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Conservative, with traditional conservative guidance)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Ann Poetter|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Drill Team, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Drill Team,
Softball, Track and Field,
- People that viewed Evergreen Lutheran High School also viewed these schools: Bellarmine Preparatory School.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.