Washington Private Schools
- There are 746 private schools in Washington, serving 100,348 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,404 for elementary schools and $12,116 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 83% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 27% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Our program lies miles apart from other preschool programs which function more like play-schools. Students here are engaged in a true-learning experience that is aimed at advancing the pace in which preschoolers learn to read, write and reason.
Montessori School of Pullman elementary students exploring the natural environment on an all day hike.
Washington Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students54% Minority
- 2 Schools156 Students10% Minority
- 12 Schools1,734 Students36% Minority
- 7 Schools910 Students23% Minority
- 6 Schools535 Students53% Minority
- 37 Schools4,208 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools840 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools929 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools481 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students25% Minority
- 9 Schools618 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools240 Students17% Minority
- 298 Schools49,486 Students31% Minority
- 33 Schools2,027 Students18% Minority
- 3 Schools147 Students8% Minority
- 3 Schools63 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools351 Students26% Minority
- 3 Schools113 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools164 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools537 Students31% Minority
- 2 Schools49 Students4% Minority
- 61 Schools9,807 Students24% Minority
- 5 Schools269 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,037 Students45% Minority
- 67 Schools6,796 Students32% Minority
- 59 Schools8,585 Students16% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students11% Minority
- 26 Schools2,952 Students22% Minority
- 9 Schools1,160 Students27% Minority
- 23 Schools2,651 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools248 Students19% Minority
- 22 Schools3,031 Students33% Minority
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.