Top Washington Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 778 top private schools in Washington, serving 105,434 students.
- The average private school tuition is $10,082 for elementary schools and $12,564 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 23% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - We have graduated three senior classes from our Woodinville Montessori High School, and all grads were accepted at multiple colleges and universities they chose. All were also offered multiple merit scholarships.
The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences Photo - The Gardner School campus sits on five beautiful acres of land in rural Clark County, easily accessible from I-5 and I-205. The grounds offer children the opportunity to explore, play, and learn in a safe, natural setting
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Charles Wright Academy Photo - Charles Wright Academy's Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School are home to more than 660 students from age 3 to 12th grade. All three schools are situated on a beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus in University Place.
The Bear Creek School Photo - In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Since 1907, Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart has been graduating caring, capable and globally competent young women who are well prepared for college and beyond.
Top Washington Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students50% Minority
- 3 Schools187 Students14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,996 Students18% Minority
- 7 Schools971 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools497 Students11% Minority
- 40 Schools4,651 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools879 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools538 Students45% Minority
- 7 Schools519 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students42% Minority
- 9 Schools586 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools239 Students11% Minority
- 323 Schools52,269 Students26% Minority
- 37 Schools2,227 Students15% Minority
- 4 Schools161 Students6% Minority
- 4 Schools104 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools373 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools106 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools165 Students18% Minority
- 8 Schools546 Students39% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students15% Minority
- 62 Schools10,274 Students25% Minority
- 5 Schools261 Students13% Minority
- 12 Schools1,193 Students29% Minority
- 67 Schools7,112 Students24% Minority
- 62 Schools8,869 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools82 Students9% Minority
- 26 Schools2,842 Students25% Minority
- 10 Schools2,459 Students18% Minority
- 21 Schools2,691 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools265 Students15% Minority
- 23 Schools3,082 Students38% Minority
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.