Washington Private Schools
- There are 757 private schools in Washington, serving 101,488 students.
- The average private school tuition is $9,089 for elementary schools and $11,785 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 84% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 27% and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Summit Christian Academy (SCA) is committed to equipping students to think well, learn fast, and apply Christian values in daily life. Our ACSI and state certified teachers are preparing students to face life's challenges with confidence.
In fall, 2015, The Bear Creek School opened a 52,000 square foot Upper School and Fine & Performing Arts Center. Designed for grades 9-12, the building echoes a collegiate environment, with a central commons and separate floors for the humanities and for math and science.
In this four line pool we offer swimming classes from beginners to advanced as well as lifeguarding & WSI.
Founded as an independent middle school in 1992, Olympia, WA-based NOVA School's engaging, challenging curriculum and uniquely personal environment position students for life-long success.
Washington Private Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools13 Students54% Minority
- 2 Schools156 Students10% Minority
- 12 Schools1,734 Students36% Minority
- 7 Schools838 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools535 Students53% Minority
- 38 Schools4,304 Students13% Minority
- 6 Schools840 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools943 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools481 Students14% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students25% Minority
- 9 Schools618 Students22% Minority
- 5 Schools240 Students17% Minority
- 305 Schools49,014 Students31% Minority
- 32 Schools3,013 Students16% Minority
- 3 Schools163 Students7% Minority
- 3 Schools63 Students2% Minority
- 3 Schools334 Students27% Minority
- 3 Schools113 Students5% Minority
- 4 Schools164 Students27% Minority
- 8 Schools537 Students31% Minority
- 2 Schools49 Students4% Minority
- 62 Schools10,123 Students23% Minority
- 5 Schools269 Students10% Minority
- 9 Schools1,037 Students45% Minority
- 67 Schools6,821 Students31% Minority
- 60 Schools8,322 Students17% Minority
- 2 Schools72 Students11% Minority
- 27 Schools2,941 Students22% Minority
- 9 Schools1,160 Students27% Minority
- 24 Schools2,481 Students15% Minority
- 6 Schools246 Students19% Minority
- 22 Schools3,014 Students33% Minority
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.