Top Washington Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 775 top private schools in Washington, serving 105,175 students.
- The average private school tuition is $10,052 for elementary schools and $12,665 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 85% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 23% and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Renton Prep Christian: Microsoft's First US K-12 Flagship School Participant Photo - All students use Microsoft Surfaces as their primary digital tool for research and classwork.
The Gardner School of Arts & Sciences Photo - The Gardner School campus sits on five beautiful acres of land in rural Clark County, easily accessible from I-5 and I-205. The grounds offer children the opportunity to explore, play, and learn in a safe, natural setting
Bellevue Christian School Photo - Bellevue Christian is a thriving independent school with three campuses in Medina, Clyde Hill and Woodinville. We have a 70-year history on Seattle's Eastside, helping prepare students to live faithfully for God. BCS is a unique place where students can find their identity in the Lord, discover their gifts, and learn how they can give themselves away for the Glory
Woodinville Montessori School - North Creek Campus Photo - We have graduated three senior classes from our Woodinville Montessori High School, and all grads were accepted at multiple colleges and universities they chose. All were also offered multiple merit scholarships.
Forest Ridge School Of The Sacred Heart Photo - Middle school and high school athletic opportunities abound for anyone: we have a no-cut policy in athletics.
Eastside Catholic School Photo - Our campus is situated on 50 beautiful acres and surrounded by protected wetlands and forest.
Annie Wright Schools Photo - Founded in 1884, Annie Wright Schools are nestled in the beautiful North End neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington. Our historic campus includes an indoor pool, two gyms, science and technology labs, art and music studios, theater, outdoor gardens, play areas, athletic fields and open spaces.
Charles Wright Academy Photo - Charles Wright Academy's Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School are home to more than 660 students from age 3 to 12th grade. All three schools are situated on a beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus in University Place.
Top Washington Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools10 Students50% Minority
- 3 Schools187 Students14% Minority
- 13 Schools1,996 Students18% Minority
- 7 Schools1,001 Students20% Minority
- 6 Schools497 Students11% Minority
- 38 Schools4,573 Students13% Minority
- 7 Schools822 Students11% Minority
- 1 Schools36 Students25% Minority
- 7 Schools538 Students45% Minority
- 7 Schools519 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools154 Students42% Minority
- 9 Schools586 Students10% Minority
- 5 Schools239 Students11% Minority
- 319 Schools51,549 Students25% Minority
- 36 Schools2,178 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools144 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools104 Students9% Minority
- 3 Schools373 Students17% Minority
- 3 Schools106 Students7% Minority
- 4 Schools165 Students18% Minority
- 8 Schools595 Students39% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students15% Minority
- 62 Schools10,340 Students24% Minority
- 5 Schools256 Students13% Minority
- 12 Schools1,193 Students29% Minority
- 65 Schools7,013 Students24% Minority
- 61 Schools8,819 Students13% Minority
- 2 Schools73 Students9% Minority
- 26 Schools2,855 Students25% Minority
- 10 Schools2,459 Students18% Minority
- 20 Schools2,686 Students12% Minority
- 6 Schools260 Students15% Minority
- 23 Schools3,110 Students38% Minority
The desired result of taking the admissions test, visiting schools and submitting all that paperwork is to receive an acceptance letter. Here's how to handle this part of the admissions process.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.