Bellarmine Preparatory School
5.00 (1 review)
- Bellarmine is a Catholic school in the Jesuit tradition of education.
- Bellarmine is the Jesuit high school in Tacoma, Washington, with the mission of making a time-honored Catholic spiritual tradition come alive for a new generation.
- A document called The Grad at Grad outlines specific expectations of our students.
- In a world of bewildering and exciting change, we want them to catch fire, become enthusiastic and disciplined learners, and discover in every experience that they are created by a God who loves them.
- But we don't want them to stop there. We expect them to take what they have learned and begin to make a difference in the world, even while they are still Bellarmine students.
- The Jesuit educational tradition fosters rigorous scholarship, cares for the individual person, constantly adapts to new opportunities and challenges, translates values into action, and in all, centers learning on the person and message of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||968 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fitchburg Grades: 6-10 | 35 students
171 South St
Fitchburg, MA 01420
(978)343-7635 2456.9 6-10
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 31.8 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 718 students
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206)577-2105 28.9 9-12
Bellarmine Prep is a great fit for our two teenage boys. The school has a great program that helps new freshman meet their fellow students prior to the start of the school year. Outstanding summer school program to help incoming freshman who may be behind in Math and English. We have found Catholic Schools to be a good fit for our military family. They are almost like a national school district. We have found it easy to transfer to a new school and often used the same books. Classes are small and they are welcoming to our family.
- Posted by Parent - JBLM Parent
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.