Pacific Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- At Pacific Christian Academy believes that America needs leaders, who take responsibility, who lead with integrity, and who choose Biblical truth.
- We provide an inspiring and engaging education where students learn to think critically and problem solve, and most importantly we guide our students to serve one another and seek God first in all things.
- If this sounds like the school for your family, I would love to schedule a tour for you.
- Please contact Eileen, Admissions Director at 253-943-2540 or email@example.com
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP US Government/Economics,|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Preschool thru 12 grade are required to dress modestly and respectfully.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,125|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies per grade, please visit our website or contact our admissions for details. Multiple child discount is offered.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Eileen Wilson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Associated Student Body (ASB), Eagle Times (School Newspaper), Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook
- Thank you for your interest in Pacific Christian Academy. Selecting a new school to help educate your children is an exciting process. At PCA, it is our goal to be an extension of your home. We do this by teaching the same biblical principles you teach your children. We accomplish our mission daily by developing students who impact the world through spiritual fortitude, academic excellence, physical strength, and unleashed creativity. We look forward to partnering with you and your family.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253)839-7378 2.1 PK-12
- Federal Way Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
36605 Pacific Highway S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)874-0563 2.1 NS-8
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)839-3532 2.1 PK-8
We love everything about CFS! The teachers are amazingly dedicated the students. The facility is new and beautiful. The CFS families are supportive and involved. Elementary academics run about 2 grades ahead of public schools. Spiritual emphasis is gospel centered and practical - really like the emphasis on community outreach. Highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - crgat
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.