Pacific Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (253) 943-2500
At Pacific Christian Academy believes that America needs leaders, who take responsibility, who lead with integrity, and who choose Biblical truth.
We provide an inspiring and engaging education where students learn to think critically and problem solve, and most importantly we guide our students to serve one another and seek God first in all things.
If this sounds like the school for your family, I would love to schedule a tour for you.
Please contact Eileen, Admissions Director at 253-943-2540 or email@example.com
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP US Government/Economics|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Preschool thru 12 grade are required to dress modestly and respectfully.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies per grade, please visit our website or contact our admissions for details. Multiple child discount is offered.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Eileen Wilson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Associated Student Body (ASB), Eagle Times (School Newspaper), Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook
- Finding the right school for your child(ren) is a huge responsibility, one we acknowledge and one we understand. We know the importance of your decision, so we welcome you to visit our campus to experience the energy and life at Pacific Christian Academy. There is an uncommon sense of freedom and confidence between our students and staff that creates an atmosphere that is alive and vibrant. We encourage our young ones to love God and each other as we teach them in an environment of hope and high expectations. We are intensely involved in training and mobilizing this generation of young people to become an army of champions who are passionate in their walk with God and boldly love, lead and serve others. For many of our students and staff, this is their home away from home; they spend their days with people who feel like family. Pacific Christian Academy is truly equipping the next generation.
- Pacific Christian Academy was God-inspired. Over thirty years ago, in the beginning, years of Christian Faith Center, Pastors Casey and Wendy Treat answered God`s call to open a school. Today we lead our region in diversity; educating students from all over the world. We offer Advanced Placement classes in our high school and support students at every grade level who need additional help to learn. We prepare our students for higher education, always with a biblical worldview. We offer an engaging education and are constantly searching for and developing new, more effective ways of teaching students who are being equipped to lead with integrity and wisdom in today`s fast-paced world.
- We look forward to sharing our vision with you and invite you and your family to visit and tour our campus. Spending time on our campus as an "Eagle for a Day" and shadowing one of our student-leaders allows your student to get a first-hand experience of what makes our school so unique. Please contact us today to set an appointment to learn how we are "equipping the next generation" to lead and serve.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253) 839-7378 2.2 PK-12
- Federal Way Grades: NS-8 | 79 students
36605 Pacific Highway S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253) 874-0563 2 NS-8
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253) 839-3532 2.2 PK-8
We love everything about CFS! The teachers are amazingly dedicated the students. The facility is new and beautiful. The CFS families are supportive and involved. Elementary academics run about 2 grades ahead of public schools. Spiritual emphasis is gospel centered and practical - really like the emphasis on community outreach. Highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - crgat
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.