Brooklake Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (253) 517-8247
- The heart of Brooklake Christian School is to encourage and equip students to follow Jesus in a nurturing and thriving learning environment.
- Brooklake Christian School seeks to prepare students across subjects with the 21st Century learning skills of critical thinking, media literacy, communication, collaboration, information literacy, and creativity, from a Biblical worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies with grade level|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kyle Ferguson|
|Admissions Associate||Cindy Strunk|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Lego Engineering Club
- Brooklake Christian School is an academically challenging environment that will inspire students to reach for excellence. Maintaining high standards and providing the necessary tools to meet those standards will allow students to accomplish great things. BCS curriculum has been specifically designed to be a systematic progression from grade to grade. The purpose of this progression is to see that students are gaining all the skills and knowledge necessary to form a thorough understanding of each subject area. Achieving excellence is a major focus of each program. Academic excellence is only part of the equation. Building character is a necessary component in developing well-rounded students. Bible knowledge and biblical principles are part of the training at BCS. Developing their relationship with God and fellow students provides the opportunity to apply these principles. Knowledge alone is not enough, practical application of knowledge is required for growth and ultimate success.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: NS-8 | 79 students
36605 Pacific Highway S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253) 874-0563 0.6 NS-8
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 606 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253) 272-2216 6.3 NS-12
- Federal Way Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
414 SW 312th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253) 839-7378 2.8 PK-12
- Federal Way Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253) 839-3532 3.2 PK-8
This is a great private Christian school to be part of. Either from Young Pre-School up to 5th grade. We have been enrolled and involved since Pre-School and think the school is terrific. It has everything a regular school has...music, PE, Library, Computer, etc....My son loves it and is truly learning more and growing in Christ. The school has smaller class sizes along with great teachers and staff. My family recommends it!
- Posted by Parent - kathb
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.